What Coaching Store Are We Shopping At?

Dawgg

Sep 9, 2012
Was having a conversation with my dad (devout State alumnus) and my teenage son (devout Aggie) about the current openings at both programs and my son wondered if they were looking at some of the same coaches…

My dad and I laughed. I told my son he was shopping at a different store than we were. A&M is shopping at Neiman Marcus or Nordstrom and we’re shopping at ___________.

My dad chuckled and said “Dollar Tree”. Now I think Dollar Tree is more CUSA, Sun Belt, or MAC, but it got me wondering. If we were shopping for coaches, where would it be?

Target? Ross? Walmart?

uptowndawg

Jul 15, 2010

Drebin

Aug 22, 2012
Was having a conversation with my dad (devout State alumnus) and my teenage son (devout Aggie) about the current openings at both programs and my son wondered if they were looking at some of the same coaches…

My dad and I laughed. I told my son he was shopping at a different store than we were. A&M is shopping at Neiman Marcus or Nordstrom and we’re shopping at ___________.

My dad chuckled and said “Dollar Tree”. Now I think Dollar Tree is more CUSA, Sun Belt, or MAC, but it got me wondering. If we were shopping for coaches, where would it be?

Target? Ross? Walmart?
I just hope it isn't Dirt Cheap or Dollar General.

Reactions: Dawgg

horshack.sixpack

Oct 30, 2012

Target? Ross? Walmart?
Please show your son these and tell him welcome aboard the Stoops train.

Most cringeworthy Aggie gif | Tiger Rant
Aggie GIF - Aggie - Discover & Share GIFs
Aggie-yell-leaders GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

Irondawg75

Oct 4, 2023
the better question is how do you let your son pull for anyone else other than the dawgs?

beachbumdawg

Nov 28, 2006

Target? Ross? Walmart?
George Sherman of course
And Downsouth Pout

Reactions: Darryl Steight

Dawgg

Sep 9, 2012
the better question is how do you let your son pull for anyone else other than the dawgs?
He pulls for Mississippi State unless they’re playing Texas A&M. What can I say? His mom is an Aggie (could be why it didn’t work out 🤣) and he’s half-Aggie. He went through spells where he’s been more State than A&M and vice-versa. The Aggie side has just emerged as his dominant side. It happens.

Both of my daughters are definitely more on the Bulldog side, so I won on 2 out of 3.

New wife is a Sooner, but we don’t have children together, just our 3 dogs, which are inherently Dawg fans.

Reactions: Darryl Steight

was21

May 29, 2007

Target? Ross? Walmart?
Hopefully not Dirt Cheap

T-TownDawgg

Nov 4, 2015
Aldi.

If we find something good, it’s around for a minute, and never to be seen again

Requiem For A Dawg

Dec 3, 2008

Target? Ross? Walmart?

🎵🎼George Sherman keeps ya lookin’ good. George Sherman keeps ya lookin’ good. 🎼🎵

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login