What do y’all think about Washington and Michigan this season?

Nov 20, 2023
What are y’all’s general observations of them and how good each team is and their chances at a Title? Also which team is better in your opinions? I feel like Michigan has a better defense but I just wanted your overall opinions of each team..

CEO2044

May 11, 2009
Michigan has a better defense- defense is Washington’s weak spot.

But Penix is the real deal and probably the best pocket passer in the nation with a great receiving core. Dillon keeps defenses honest, and Penix can run a little too. Michigan doesn’t have a lot of offensive weapons but has a strong line.

Curious to see what happens, but I need to see what teams are in and how they are seeded.

Nov 20, 2023
I can’t disagree with anything either of you said really, great post! I think Penix will probably win the Heisman as he is the real deal for sure! I’m not so certain about Texas beating Washington but I can see it maybe happening. I wouldn’t want to bet $ on it though lol. But that’s just me. Maybe Texas would win but wouldn’t it be cool if we had the chance to see?

Last edited:
Nov 20, 2023
Would’ve loved to see a Michigan - Texas semifinal game. Maybe we’ll still get it, but I think Texas gets the 3. If it’s Texas-Washington, I’d take Texas. Michigan would demolish FSU. Michigan-Alabama would be fantastic
I Hope you’re right if Texas does get in and maybe we get a Texas-Washington matchup. That would be interesting for sure.I agree about Michigan Vs FSU and feel the same. FSU will get spanked by Michigan I believe

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login