What happened to 6pack dirty Santa

Nov 29, 2017
I really wanted to get into this last year, and never got back with anyone. Let’s start this again please!

PooPopsBaldHead

Dec 15, 2017
I got 17ed last year. @ArcherSPS sent everyone their secret Santa recipient and I drew @hatfieldms. I had his address from sending him a koozie earlier in the summer so I shipped his gift, a nice bottle of bourbon. A few weeks later Archer got busy and secret santa was cancelled. I was the only ******* that participated.

Somebody owes me a 17ing bottle of whiskey.

Bad Santa GIF by Hollywood Suite

Augustus McCrae

Aug 25, 2012
I got 17ed last year. @ArcherSPS sent everyone their secret Santa recipient and I drew @hatfieldms. I had his address from sending him a koozie earlier in the summer so I shipped his gift, a nice bottle of bourbon. A few weeks later Archer got busy and secret santa was cancelled. I was the only ******* that participated.

Send me your address. There’ll be a bottle of Rebel Yell headed your way tomorrow. **

Seriously though I would participate this year if we do it. I participated several years ago and the packaging of my gift was almost better than the gift itself. The priority mail box was covered with sharpie writing along the lines of 17 OM and GTHOM. It was great.

Reactions: PooPopsBaldHead

ronpolk

May 6, 2009

Want me to send you a bottle of Kentucky dale?

Reactions: PooPopsBaldHead

PooPopsBaldHead

Dec 15, 2017
Want me to send you a bottle of Kentucky dale?
No thanks, we do not have mole crickets here. Ironically Dale's is not available in my part of the world either. It's a real chicken or egg situation that I don't want to find the answer to...

Reactions: mcdawg22

hatfieldms

Feb 20, 2008

I'll send you a bottle of bourbon. Message me your address

Drebin

Aug 22, 2012
I really wanted to get into this last year, and never got back with anyone. Let’s start this again please!
Dirty santa for all the whiskey drinkers would be cool.

I just stocked my bar with Elijah Craig small batch yesterday. Best bang for the buck out there in my opinion.

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login