What if......

Aug 8, 2022
Since my morning meetings got canceled and i'm dreaming about football......
What if...large IF......... Jimbo repeats last year's miracle, UT dominates bama at home.....
AND..........we manage to win the next 2............How big would it be for us to face a 2 loss bama for the first time since 2010 while we're on fire and they are not......

Here's to dreaming. It COULD happen.

PooPopsBaldHead

Dec 15, 2017
Alabama is not going to have Bryce Young. Their backup is a beast of a runner. He averaged 15 yards per carry against Arky. Their running back averaged 11 per carry. The 2 of them racked up 300 yards on less than 25 carries. A&M has the 98th ranked rush defense in the country. It's only that high because they played us last week.

Bama is going to run through A&M like a gas station empanada. I don't even have the heart to discuss how bad Alabama's defense is going to eviscerate the A&M offense.

Finally, with all of the offseason bickering and the embarrassing loss last year, Saban has had this one circled since last year. I look forward to the anal bleeding coming out of Aggieland after this one.

I'd change my daydreaming to Tennessee dragging Bama into deep waters and us beating Arky and Kentucky. Leach has already laid his turd in the LSU game, he will pull one out of his *** at some point this season too.

patdog

May 28, 2007
A&M has the 98th ranked rush defense in the country. It's only that high because they played us last week.
We ran the ball well last week, but I saw a lot of missed tackles and bad angles taken by defenders. It was surprising just how bad a team A&M is right now.

Reactions: JoeLee'sSocks

Cantdoitsal

Sep 26, 2022
We ran the ball well last week, but I saw a lot of missed tackles and bad angles taken by defenders. It was surprising just how bad a team A&M is right now.
I was hoping our ground game was showing some life, but maybe I need to hold on until we play a better rush D.

Sep 4, 2012
Since my morning meetings got canceled and i'm dreaming about football......
What if...large IF......... Jimbo repeats last year's miracle, UT dominates bama at home.....
AND..........we manage to win the next 2............How big would it be for us to face a 2 loss bama for the first time since 2010 while we're on fire and they are not......

Here's to dreaming. It COULD happen.

Let's beat Arkansas first

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login