What impressed you the most today?

RiverCityDawg

Dec 30, 2009
For me, it was the way we beat the full court press. We couldn't do that earlier this year.
That's a good one.

There were obviously lots of impressive things, but I was maybe most impressed with how we responded when they went on that 9-2 run to start the second half and it felt like momentum might be swinging in their favor. There was no panic, we just promptly responded with a 7-0 run of our own.

Having a veteran team paid off today, and hopefully pays off in the big dance.

Reactions: preacher_dawg

FlotownDawg

Aug 30, 2012
Our defense was suffocating. Jimmy Dykes said at one point it looked like we had six guys on the court defending. After ending the season giving up 84 points per game in our four-game losing streak, we have played outstanding defense in the tournament. Giving up an average of 58 in the two wins.

DawgInThe256

Feb 18, 2011
It took a while, but I’ve come to really appreciate D J Jeffries. Lock down D, reliable ball handler, and can hit the occasional big shot

Reactions: preacher_dawg

She Mate Me

Dec 7, 2008
Cam and DJ wanted this game and we won despite Tolu scoring 8 points and having 5 Turnovers

I wish you'd bring a game to this board that even approached Tolu effort.

I'm very, very, very, very sure it will never, ever, never happen.

But I'm very sure you will keep posting mindless, nothing , completely useless, humorless **** for as long as you stay alive and not banned.

Called3rdstrikedawg

May 7, 2016
The fact that Josh Hubbard is more than just a scorer. The way he handled inbounds passes and set plays when under our goal but also when Jans chose to get the bigs down to field the throw ins from a 5'10" guard and immediately get it out of their hands either to another guard or to Hubbard after he jumped inbounds. Cam and DJ not only played great defense but we're huge in breaking the press.

She Mate Me

Dec 7, 2008
My unwavering pessimism.

Had I succumbed to the temptation of optimism at any moment in that game it would have been our undoing.

I was the true MVP.
I was confident we had it when Key Necked Necked that gift dunk.

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login