What is Bama Twitter/Message Boards saying about the hire?

travis.sixpack

Mar 3, 2008
With Golding, it sounded like they wanted him gone and were happy to ship him off to Oxford. What are they saying about Hutzler?

OG Goat Holder

Sep 30, 2022
With Golding, it sounded like they wanted him gone and were happy to ship him off to Oxford. What are they saying about Hutzler?
They are going to shlt on it, that’s what moron fans do. My question is, why would you listen to them?

I don’t know about the guy, but I know I’m not listening to idiot Bammers.

Bully1972

Jan 2, 2020
I‘d guess most Bama fans don‘t know who he is, so probably have no comment.
Are you knew to college football? Just guessing if you think most Bama fans don't know who their coaches are and that they would ever have "no comment" about anything football related.

Reactions: Anon1669338224

rynodawg

May 29, 2007
Are you knew to college football? Just guessing if you think most Bama fans don't know who their coaches are and that they would ever have "no comment" about anything football related.
Are you? Guarantee the vast majority of college football fans could not name every single position coach at their favorite school. This reminds me of hiring Rick Ray and the response of most Clemson fans was “who?”

Reactions: CochiseCowbell

Ibdancin

Feb 9, 2018
Not surprised he left.
Considerable drop off from previous linebackers coach.
Shocked he managed it into an SEC coordinator position.
Decent recruiter.
There was no drop off. I get that you want to spread that around everywhere, but as another poster told you it's not truth. Dalls Turner's numbers went up.

He also isn't a decent recruiter, he did a great job at SC.

pseudonym

Oct 6, 2022

onewoof

Mar 4, 2008
$595k/year for a college linebackers coach? Nothing can escape inflation.
has to make at least $10K more than the 5* linebackers at Bama

just like Saban has to make $750K more than the highest paid head coach anywhere else

greenbean.sixpack

Oct 6, 2012
Are you? Guarantee the vast majority of college football fans could not name every single position coach at their favorite school. This reminds me of hiring Rick Ray and the response of most Clemson fans was “who?”
Heck, I'm a MSU grad, long time season ticket holder and look at this board often. Other than Arnett, Brock and Officer Barbrady, I didn't know much about our other coaches. I heard Will Friend's names just cause he was so hated. I knew Tony was the "Bag Man" and of course Bump from his playing days.

revereno

Jun 17, 2014
There was no drop off. I get that you want to spread that around everywhere, but as another poster told you it's not truth. Dalls Turner's numbers went up.

He also isn't a decent recruiter, he did a great job at SC.

How is that not the truth? He asked what Bama posters having been saying and that’s all I replied.

If you find anything to the contrary then feel free to share. Your answer has nothing to do with his question. A little reading comprehension goes a long way.

Bully1972

Jan 2, 2020
Trust me when I say that is not the case with Bama fans.

greenbean.sixpack

Oct 6, 2012
There's a thread on him on the "Changing Coaches" Board on TD. Most posters have a good opinion of the hire.

Ranchdawg

Dec 13, 2012
You think these people have time to keep up with the assistant coaches?
1000001531.jpg

catvet

May 11, 2009
Saban stated he was a really good coach players wanted to play for. He was Co DC at Texas for a year and they wanted him back on staff. I get it, he's not a name any of us thought about, and he is going to learn on the job, but has been on defensive staffs with Muschamp and Saban. He's ours now so give him a chance

jethreauxdawg

Dec 20, 2010
So he went from co-DC at Texas to OLB coach at Bama? Was he at Texas pre-Drunkard?

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login