What is going on in Iowa?

onewoof

Mar 4, 2008
I'm guessing they were granted subpoenas. I'm also guessing this has been going on lots of places

Reactions: josebrown

Baddog11

Aug 28, 2013
Ah yes, the ole distract you away from bama with iowa trick. Works everytime.

don’t fall for it. All states and sports books are still taking bets on iowa teams. 6 states are not taking bets on Alabama. Just stick with the facts.

Reactions: Wesson Bulldog

Puppers

Oct 1, 2022
There are states where the sports books cannot take bets on instate schools. New Jersey is one and I believe Illinois is too. It's going to be really hard to regulate legal college gambling because their are so many people with inside connections

josebrown

Aug 4, 2008
It’s gonna get worse, just watch. College athletics has been very corrupt at the top, and eventually that reaches other levels too. Get ready for anything, open your minds. The controllers have built something far different from what they’ve shown us. Nothing is as it seems. As we’ve been kept divided on sports, teams, schools, brands, cities, races, religions, everything….the controllers are the same. Always have been. Everything in the dark is coming into the light. Don’t be surprised at any of it. It’s not by chance it’s happening now. There is a big picture. Everything will change.

WilCoDawg

Sep 6, 2012
It’s gonna get worse, just watch. College athletics has been very corrupt at the top, and eventually that reaches other levels too. Get ready for anything, open your minds. The controllers have built something far different from what they’ve shown us. Nothing is as it seems. As we’ve been kept divided on sports, teams, schools, brands, cities, races, religions, everything….the controllers are the same. Always have been. Everything in the dark is coming into the light. Don’t be surprised at any of it. It’s not by chance it’s happening now. There is a big picture. Everything will change.
Nothing will change. Courts will find the guilty innocent or not enough evidence. Maybe a scapegoat will be paid to be made. But the show will go on after the public see a sideshow of “we tried”. Happens all the time.
Nothing. Will. Change.

WilCoDawg

Sep 6, 2012
Wow! With this and the Alabama baseball, it’s looking like these may be just the top of the iceberg. I wouldn’t be surprised if there’s a lot more of this going on nationwide.
Maybe this is what’s happening to our team. (I honestly don’t know if there should be *** or not)

GloryDawg

Mar 3, 2005
There are states where the sports books cannot take bets on instate schools. New Jersey is one and I believe Illinois is too. It's going to be really hard to regulate legal college gambling because their are so many people with inside connections
You can regulate it by coming down hard on those who get caught. I doubt that happens.

patdog

May 28, 2007
Maybe this is what’s happening to our team. (I honestly don’t know if there should be *** or not)
That would explain a lot. But you do have to win often enough to get decent enough odds to be able to throw a game. It's getting harder and harder to make sure the bets on the other teams win.

Reactions: jethreauxdawg

The Peeper

Feb 26, 2008
That's how we are raising money for NIL since nobody will donate personally
Then NIL can give it to the athletes so they can bet it, tint the windows in their Chargers, or buy new wheels? No thanks.....not until it becomes transparent and we know where its going.

thatsbaseball

May 29, 2007
Like this hasn't been going on forever and will continue forever. Kid wants to bet he can get a bud to bet for him or take advantage of one of the many other tricks available. I can tell you first hand it has happened at some schools near and dear to us.

Reactions: Ranchdawg

ronpolk

May 6, 2009
We Are Doomed Reaction GIF

GhostOfJackie

Apr 20, 2009
Well.... that was weird.

Is that what Q told you?

Reactions: 3407Dewey

mstateglfr

Feb 24, 2008
If there is any sort of score fixing at Iowa, I would have BET Brian Ferentz was the guilty party. You cant have an offense that bad and not be investigated for throwing games.

Reactions: jethreauxdawg

mstateglfr

Feb 24, 2008

This is what makes the rest of my time on SPS totally worth it.
I have so many questions.

FQDawg

May 1, 2006
Seth Meyers Lol GIF by Late Night with Seth Meyers

Reactions: mstateglfr

She Mate Me

Dec 7, 2008

I bet you have a killer collection of tinfoil headwear.

HailStout

Jan 4, 2020
1683644165287.gif

HailStout

Jan 4, 2020
In all seriousness, if this isnt a six pack remembers post, I don’t know what is. I’m copying this to use as my response for every thread moving forward. On behalf of the rest of the board, Mr. Brown, please continue. We really do want to hear more.

Also, is this the controller you were speaking of?

1683644414144.gif

BoDawg.sixpack

Feb 5, 2010
This would certainly explain
Have you ever heard of Dogecoin?

FQDawg

May 1, 2006
Weren't there rumors of Marcus Bullard throwing the 1996 Final Four game against Syracuse? Or am I imagining that?

FQDawg

May 1, 2006
I knew this reminded me of something. Just took a minute to remember what it was:

dudehead

Jul 9, 2006
Are the "controllers" the international "Cigar Boys"?

The Peeper

Feb 26, 2008
I feel like I was just reading the New Universal Edition of the Book of Revelation

Sep 15, 2009
I bet all the stores where you live are out of aluminum foil.**

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login