What is MSU’s trend since Keenum has been our President?

Johnnie Come Lately

Nov 4, 2022
I have no clue about academics, but athletics during his tenure have been fantastic when compared to our history. That is not to say he had anything to do with it...

M R DAWGS

Apr 13, 2018
Our recent athletic resume sucks. His hire of Arnett seems to suck. That USA Today academic ranking makes us look like we suck. Our football team sucks as of right now. Might as well start from the top down to make us not suck at everything.

L4Dawg

Oct 27, 2016
I have no clue about academics, but athletics during his tenure have been fantastic when compared to our history. That is not to say he had anything to do with it...
Athletics has never even been close to what it has been under Keenum.

M R DAWGS

Apr 13, 2018
Y’all think we are headed in the right direction athletically and academically?

Maroon Eagle

May 24, 2006
Academics - Down with the one exception being the PBK chapter

Athletics - One national champion & three other finalists

OG Goat Holder

Sep 30, 2022
I was at State during the Croom years. Went to every game. The recent administrative decisions at MSU harken back to LT.
It’s not that bad yet. Leach/Arnett was a bad situation, basketball is fine, Lemonis is a national title winning coach and was going to get this year no matter what the mouth breather battalion thought.

That said, not liking the early returns on Selman.

DesotoCountyDawg

Nov 16, 2005
So he’s been here since 2009…just think about what all has transpired in athletics in that period.

M R DAWGS

Apr 13, 2018
So he’s been here since 2009…just think about what all has transpired in athletics in that period.
Recent returns suck. Lemonis should have been fired. Selman was a reach. Arnett made sense at the time, but looks like a bust. We look like a **** *** C-USA school. No one wants to come to our games. There is NO excitement. That starts at the TOP.

TaleofTwoDogs

Jun 1, 2004
The bad part of it all is that the highs and lows are polar opposites. Just once, can we enjoy a number of consecutive years on high notes.

Dawgzilla2

Oct 9, 2022
So he’s been here since 2009…
The average tenure of a college president is 6 years. Their primary job is fund raising and you just get burned out asking the same people to cut big checks.

I like Keenum, but maybe he is past his expiration date.

FreeDawg

Oct 6, 2010
Our recent athletic resume sucks. His hire of Arnett seems to suck. That USA Today academic ranking makes us look like we suck. Our football team sucks as of right now. Might as well start from the top down to make us not suck at everything.
One thing I can’t be critical of is the Arnette hire. Leach dying was one of the worst things to ever happen to MSU sports. In a normal hiring process, Arny doesn’t sniff the job. The mistake that can be made going forward is retaining him too long if he can’t get it done.

beachbumdawg

Nov 28, 2006
It’s not that bad yet. Leach/Arnett was a bad situation, basketball is fine, Lemonis is a national title winning coach and was going to get this year no matter what the mouth breather battalion thought.

That said, not liking the early returns on Selman.
If you want to call those on the ring of honor mouth breathers, go for it

you know those that laid the foundation for MSU

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login