What is the Vandy Whistler doing right now?

Curby

Aug 23, 2012
I hate that I have to mute the TV when watching a game involving Vandy.

I love college baseball no matter who’s playing, but I pull against them because of that sad sack Whistler.

onewoof

Mar 4, 2008
Driving his van slowly around the greater Nashville area doing his whistle with the windows down, hoping fora photo op. Then going home and rewatching games where he's mentioned (practicing his whistle) and rereading articles where he's mentioned.

Reactions: Uncle Ruckus

bully12

Sep 2, 2012
Which one? There are/were supposedly two of them and one passed away. I cannot confirm either way, but ever how many there are, I would like for both of them to "say hello to my little friend!!"

SchrodingersDawg

Sep 15, 2020
Same thing as the State fans but he's got high hopes.
Season 4 Andy GIF by The Office

Reactions: WilCoDawg

Eleven Bravo

Aug 31, 2018
Which Whistler? There were two of them-one of them died but there is still another one out there. One of them drove a creepy-looking van suitable for a pedophile, who even looked like what you would think a pedo would look like-the other one had some crazy-assed buck teeth, which may have helped him with the whistling. The fact that Vanderbilt put up with their shenanigans for as long as they did is perplexing.

Reactions: LocalBeachBum

Anon1678592419

Mar 11, 2023
Which Whistler? There were two of them-one of them died but there is still another one out there. One of them drove a creepy-looking van suitable for a pedophile, who even looked like what you would think a pedo would look like-the other one had some crazy-assed buck teeth, which may have helped him with the whistling. The fact that Vanderbilt put up with their shenanigans for as long as they did is perplexing.
They’re both still alive and kicking. https://bvmsports.com/2023/02/18/va...sis-deals-with-hoax-reports-of-his-own-death/

onewoof

Mar 4, 2008
I love how so many fans, including Vandy fans got excited about this guy fake dying.
It would only be appropriate at the graveside service to have a 21 whistle salute.

Tombstone epitath: Successfully made sporting events miserable for everyone both near and far

Reactions: Eleven Bravo
Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login