What is wrong with TA$M?

Dec 23, 2017
Obviously the worst team money can buy. Announcers keep sayin they're so young. Jumbo has consistently done very little without Winston. I can see some of the high dollar kids being told they're not worth the money and transfer out.

Seinfeld

Nov 30, 2006
Obviously the worst team money can buy. Announcers keep sayin they're so young. Jumbo has consistently done very little without Winston. I can see some of the high dollar kids being told they're not worth the money and transfer out.
Jimbo deserves to be fired, possibly more so than any other coach in the country, but you just can’t pay a guy $90M to leave.

It’s a train wreck, and it’s glorious

Reactions: PooPopsBaldHead

Rupert Jenkins

Nov 29, 2017
Dude has been recruiting in the top ten for the last 5 years. WHT are they so young ? That's the running excuse but it just doesn't hold water. Imagine if Leach had signed a top 10 class every year. Jimbo needs firing

The Cooterpoot

Sep 29, 2022
The Flu got them today. Lots of players out today. They probably win otherwise. FL was bad too.

PooPopsBaldHead

Dec 15, 2017
Not a damn thing as far as I am concerned.

Necessary Roughness GIF

Reactions: SoulCatcher

Ibdancin

Feb 9, 2018

NIL and hiw they approach it is what is wrong. Hiw would you, a Jr 5 star, handle a true freshman making more than you and being told you are getting less PT due to an investor demanding their hire get the PT?

How did we think paying true freshmen would turn out? They have nothing to work towards or for. They have arrived.

Which is why we need to handle NIL differently.

BingleCocktail

May 25, 2014

I DONUT CARE….LET THE AGGEE DUMPSTER FIRE BRUN ON

Reactions: Cantdoitsal

patdog

May 28, 2007
NIL and hiw they approach it is what is wrong. Hiw would you, a Jr 5 star, handle a true freshman making more than you and being told you are getting less PT due to an investor demanding their hire get the PT?

How did we think paying true freshmen would turn out? They have nothing to work towards or for. They have arrived.

Which is why we need to handle NIL differently.
First thing they need to do is bring it in-house. Let the schools pay players directly. This sham of having “outside” collectives handle just isn’t working.

Cantdoitsal

Sep 26, 2022
Sports God Demands all Schools serious about football display their talent on the sidelines scantily clad. A&M angers Sports God with their gheyness on the sidelines. Yea, and as fan, I DO find something wrong with that. I don't like being denied eye candy and neither does Sports God.

Dec 23, 2017
Look at Jimbo's pay call sheets compared to Leach ... Fisher has a stack of about 8 pages long, front and back and Mike has a napkin with a few numbers on it. $84M buyout for Fish.

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login