The game that lets you know if we are going to be bowling this season.
For me, it's Auburn. If we win that to go to 3-0, I see at least a 7-5.
For me, it's Auburn. If we win that to go to 3-0, I see at least a 7-5.
FlabLoser said:W's: LA Tech, SE LA, MTSU, UK, Vandy
The only games we don't stand a chance in are LSU & Tennessee.
These are all winnable: AU, @ GT, @Bama, Arkansas, @ Mississippi. The GT game is probably our best shot in those 5. So I say GT is the swing game.
Maroon and White Football
Will Mississippi State's secondary be the difference on Saturday?
Maroon and White Football
Mississippi State sells out Davis Wade Stadium for 2nd week running
Maroon and White Football
Mississippi State Week 5 Preview: Who Carries the Load?
Maroon and White Football
Mississippi State Week 5 Preview: Alabama Q&A
Maroon and White
Mississippi State’s Isaac Smith and Fluff Bothwell “Probable” on initial SEC availability report