What makes a troll?

Bullldawg78

Aug 30, 2018
This is a serious question? I see a lot of accusations of someone being troll on this board? I understand if they just signed up or their name is HoddyToddy4life, but people will have been members since 2013 with over 400 posts being accused of it? It's ok for us to disagree, I'm not a fan of hire but I bleed maroon, if I disagree with someone or the hire that does that make me a troll? This board is quite enjoyable even Trojan has given me multiple thumbs up since he and I had it out about judge a few weeks ago. I guess I'm saying....
Martin Tv Show GIF by Martin

HailStout

Jan 4, 2020
When you ask a question but make sure to put a lot of passive aggressive statements in it to get a rise out of someone, that’s trolling. Or if you ask a question simply to watch the world burn, that’s trolling. Most people on this board have been guilty of trolling before, including me. And being called out for it is fine. You can be a state fan and troll other state fans. This entire board was based on people who were to some degree trolling genespage for crying out loud. Shout out to the OG’s

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login