What next

Old Dawg

Jan 7, 2020
This team is staring in the face of some humiliating losses, TN, Texas, Georgia. How did this program fall so far so fast

Bullldawg78

Aug 30, 2018
What’s sad is we fired Arnett for this type of performance. I’m not sure when we’ll score another TD. Pisspoor performance.
What’s sad is we fired Arnett for this type of performance. I’m not sure when we’ll score another TD. Pisspoor performance.
I think we will score again, but the teams we play are going to score a 💩 ton more than us

Reactions: WilCoDawg

ckDOG

Dec 11, 2007
Pray. With the NIL/portal era, you can no longer hope that time will provide an opportunity for development and buy-in. It's scheme and talent NOW. Building over time is not an option.

We. Are. 17ed.

HRMSU

Apr 26, 2022
Pray. With the NIL/portal era, you can no longer hope that time will provide an opportunity for development and buy-in. It's scheme and talent NOW. Building over time is not an option.

We. Are. 17ed.
($ = talent) > development

(Recruiting/portal drafter coach + plug and play coach) > (development + X's and O's coach)

Sounds a lot like the NFL to me.

kired

Aug 22, 2008
What next? I see less time spent watching football in my future

After nearly 20 years of season tickets, unless a miracle happens there’s no way I can justify continuing with this. I’ll double my measly nil contribution but otherwise I’m checking out until…

ckDOG

Dec 11, 2007
($ = talent) > development

(Recruiting/portal drafter coach + plug and play coach) > (development + X's and O's coach)

Sounds a lot like the NFL to me.
I wish we had the NFL system! They at least require player commitments and that provides an element of stability and predictability to the rosters that is now missing from the college level. What can you plan on now in college football aside from assuming that key personnel bails at any moment? We've jumped the shark when the pro league has more sane roster management.

HRMSU

Apr 26, 2022
I wish we had the NFL system! They at least require player commitments and that provides an element of stability and predictability to the rosters that is now missing from the college level. What can you plan on now in college football aside from assuming that key personnel bails at any moment? We've jumped the shark when the pro league has more sane roster management.
We deserve the game we support.

Reactions: WilCoDawg

She Mate Me

Dec 7, 2008

This is what it feels like for me.

This is just out of control. There will be a few big winners and a lot of fans of smaller teams will just check out on college football that is just blatantly semi pro football.

I'm damn sure not going to transfer my allegiance somewhere else. I'll just find better (or worse) uses of my time.

horshack.sixpack

Oct 30, 2012
This team is staring in the face of some humiliating losses, TN, Texas, Georgia. How did this program fall so far so fast
Art Briles as assistant HC?* I think we have to hope Lebby is able to fix it going forward. I don’t see how churning another coach makes it better. Incoming coaches likely want some assurance that they will have a little time to build. If Lebby really thought we were decent based on what he saw in practice I’m very concerned. My only hope is that he can actually evaluate talent and has lint realized that we are void.

onewoof

Mar 4, 2008
At least we are only the little brothers of the poor that can still defeat the little sisters of the poor (EKU and UMass) lol

Reactions: LimaoCabeca

ronpolk

May 6, 2009
There will be humiliating losses to everyone left except Umass. I guess it’s entirely possible we put up good games against Florida and Arkansas but I don’t expect it. At this point, 2-10 seems likely with us not even being competitive in the SEC games.

Reactions: vandaldawg

85Bears

Jan 12, 2020
There will be humiliating losses to everyone left except Umass. I guess it’s entirely possible we put up good games against Florida and Arkansas but I don’t expect it. At this point, 2-10 seems likely with us not even being competitive in the SEC games.
If something doesnt change i see UMass beating this team. They were more competitive against Toledo than we were

patdog

May 28, 2007
At least we are only the little brothers of the poor that can still defeat the little sisters of the poor (EKU and UMass) lol
I’m not convinced we beat UMass. They were much more competitive against Toledo than we were. And our team will be beat up & quit long before then.

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login