What to wear this weekend?

Bullldawg78

Aug 30, 2018
Just don't know what to do with myself, I haven't gotten instructions from the athletic department as to what we are supposed to wear on our section this Saturday?****
I definitely don't want to wear the color I'm told!

• Haha
Reactions: Bulldawg56

bulldognation

Jan 26, 2004
When you want to be formal, but you're here to party.

IBleedMaroonDawg

Nov 12, 2007
On one hand you are an adult and should be able to wear whatever you want.

You also want the crowd to look like they support the team. {like PSU and their
"White Out" games}

The Peeper

Feb 26, 2008
Depends if I decide to take my dove camo off or not. Why would I still have camo on? Because the damn roads close 4 hours before the game so if you tailgate you have to be unloaded and cars parked by 1:00 and not sure I feel like hauling arse home after setting up tailgate, showering, hauling arse back to there so I can sweat more.....

Mobile Bay

Jul 26, 2020
Depends if I decide to take my dove camo off or not. Why would I still have camo on? Because the damn roads close 4 hours before the game so if you tailgate you have to be unloaded and cars parked by 1:00 and not sure I feel like hauling arse home after setting up tailgate, showering, hauling arse back to there so I can sweat more.....
And your camo better be Mossy Oak and not that Realtree ****.

Called3rdstrikedawg

May 7, 2016
Our opponents fans, all 20 of them, are wearing Maroon. So wear......Maroon. Then we will have a Maroon Out! Of course if you wear dark shirts nobody on TV can tell if it is Maroon, Black or Navy or Dark Green or Dark Gray or Dark Brown, or just Dark.

as for the label, Russell, Adidas, Champion, Walmart, Target, DG, or Fred's should be fine.

as for wording, it should say something, anything about Dogs, Dawgs, Bulldogs, Bulldawgs, Maroons, Whites, Starksvulle, Starkveel, Starkville, Starkvegas, Boardtown, Golden Triangle, The Triangle Club, The Pony, Little Dooeys, State Theater, Downtown Louisvull, Crossroads, Sarges, malfunction junction, Sessums, possumneck, Dave's, The Southernnaire, and Ricks.

Called3rdstrikedawg

May 7, 2016
Our opponents fans, all 20 of them, are wearing Maroon. So wear......Maroon. Then we will have a Maroon Out! Of course if you wear dark shirts nobody on TV can tell if it is Maroon, Black or Navy or Dark Green or Dark Gray or Dark Brown, or just Dark.

as for the label, Russell, Adidas, Champion, Walmart, Target, DG, or Fred's should be fine.

as for wording, it should say something, anything about Dogs, Dawgs, Bulldogs, Bulldawgs, Maroons, Whites, Starksvulle, Starkveel, Starkville, Starkvegas, Boardtown, Golden Triangle, The Triangle Club, The Pony, Little Dooeys, State Theater, Downtown Louisvull, Crossroads, Sarges, malfunction junction, Sessums, possumneck, Dave's, The Southernnaire, and Ricks.
Or just wear a White Wife-beater A-Shirt and you will feel more at home.

She Mate Me

Dec 7, 2008

You could always try out my all purpose dove camo. Jeans, a green shirt and a solo cup.

If you wanna get fancy, bring a camo flask.

macpappy

Aug 8, 2010
I had this thought as well until I realized dove season doesn’t even start until Sunday. I just you could go ahead and have them on early so you can sleep in them til the next morning

The Peeper

Feb 26, 2008

You forgot Mac's, RIP Mac

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login