What was he thinking?

Cherokee

Sep 17, 2013
Surprised I haven't heard anyone state the obvious - Why do you leave Loo in when he had done everything you need him to do. Poor game management is the answer. I didn't listen to his post-game comments because if it didn't start with "I screwed up" then it wasn't worth listening to.

Maroon13

Sep 29, 2022
I'd blame hitting more than pitching. LOB -9. 1-8 RISP.

But UVA is a good team. We played at their place and came close. One base hit here or there and we win.

Oh well... hope we can get a rematch and win two.

Reactions: Dawgg and patdog

HuntDawg

Oct 25, 2018
Surprised I haven't heard anyone state the obvious - Why do you leave Loo in when he had done everything you need him to do. Poor game management is the answer. I didn't listen to his post-game comments because if it didn't start with "I screwed up" then it wasn't worth listening to.
It’s painfully obvious we really don’t trust anyone past khal CJ and Davis…. we havent trusted the pen all season.. so either they aren’t very good or we don’t trust them to be good… take your pick

Reactions: patdog

patdog

May 28, 2007
I was thinking get him out for another reason. It seemed to me he lost a little bit when he rolled his ankle slightly. But really, I think Maroon13 is right. Bats lost this game. We had one swing all game that drive in a run. Their pitching was pretty good. But we made it look a lot better than it really is.

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login