What would you think Hutzler's salary would be?...

dawgstudent

Apr 15, 2003
I saw Steve reported it was $1 million. That might be the going rate for a low end, no experience DC in the SEC but I was shocked by the number. I would have expected 600-800k.

patdog

May 28, 2007
I think we're overpaying for what we got. He's such a no-name, I had to Google him before I realized he was our defensive coordinator. But he's probably still the lowest paid coordinator in the league (Vandy excluded).

golferdog

Jan 1, 2024
I really hope the defense is solid next year, but on paper it appears we will be outmanned and outcoached in most games on that side of the ball. I hope I'm wrong, but don't understand hiring a first time DC with a first time head coach.

aTotal360

Nov 12, 2009
Considering his standing on the Bama staff and the recruiting ties he brings to the table...$125k max.

Reactions: 85Bears

Rupert Jenkins

Nov 29, 2017
I hate to say it but I was very underwhelmed with the hire, had never even heard of him and sure af didn't dream he was a million dollar coach. I was hoping for the psycho defense part deaux. But maybe he will be impressive. I guess Lebby thinks he can handle the job. He is no Geoff Collins...lol

Willow Grove Dawg

Nov 3, 2016
I really hope the defense is solid next year, but on paper it appears we will be outmanned and outcoached in most games on that side of the ball. I hope I'm wrong, but don't understand hiring a first time DC with a first time head coach.
I just hope the defense is not Ole Miss Wesley McGriff bad or more painfully 2023 MSU pitching staff bad. I think Lebby will figure out how to score enough to keep us in most of our games.

Reactions: HRMSU

TaleofTwoDogs

Jun 1, 2004
I just hope the defense is not Ole Miss Wesley McGriff bad or more painfully 2023 MSU pitching staff bad. I think Lebby will figure out how to score enough to keep us in most of our games.
I don't think there is anything more scary than to rely on a MSU offense to win games. Pass out the Prozac, boys!

Reactions: HRMSU
Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login