What's the latest on the Hump?

The Fatboy

Oct 18, 2005
Im guessing we will still be playing home games there and the rumors of significant structural damage weren't exactly correct however I cant make myself read that entire thread trying to decide who is right. So any updates or links to official sources?

JML105

Sep 4, 2012
Looks like it’s coming along nicely. A guy that I know who has been working on this project told me that it’s true about major damage being done to a column, but it was repaired weeks ago.
CA842134-87BA-483C-BEF1-08AA2C8967A9.jpeg

Cantdoitsal

Sep 26, 2022
Something though scares me about something being held up by scaffoling. That worries my non knowledge of construction mind. Would like an expert to ease it.

Cantdoitsal

Sep 26, 2022
Sports God CERTAINLY should feel we've been thru enough at this point. He's eased our mind on The Hump now it's Sweet 16 or BUST!!!... Back to a Rockin' Hump and sweeping tsun every year. Order Restored!! Book it.

rankindog86

Aug 22, 2012
What I have been told...During demolition a structural concrete column was damaged however, this has been taken care of. The reason the court has changed and the maroon doesn't quite match is due to the original playing surface being damaged from moisture entering the building, causing the floor to buckle due to the demo. This floor was bought in a time crunch and a new floor will be installed for next season.

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login