When do we get the Will Rogers run it back Twitter bomb?

Dawgg

Sep 9, 2012
We don’t and we shouldn’t. He won’t and he shouldn’t.

Ibdancin

Feb 9, 2018
We don't. Will's not a dumbass. He knows he doesn't fit any system other than a pure air raid. He gone.
How would anybody know that? This year is not the bar for sure. They could not teach their own damn system to anybody on the team. Wrs running wrong routes, Wrs running into each other on routes both behind the LOS and past it. We had whole sections of the OL blocking in the wrong direction. We went from 1 sack per 24 passing attempts to 1 per ten. We had such a confused OL that the long developing plays were impossible.

Noway we could know what will is capable of in another offense based off this.

Maroon13

Sep 29, 2022
The "run it back" that is more likely is from the current staff. 😂

greenbean.sixpack

Oct 6, 2012
We don't. Will's not a dumbass. He knows he doesn't fit any system other than a pure air raid. He gone.
100%. It was funny last year when everyone was perpetuating the rumor that Freeze was after Will to be QB1 at the Barn. Ever seen a Freeze offense? It's based on a QB that can improvise, move in the pocket, run when needed and rifle the ball downfield. Will's a good QB but his skill set is the opposite of that.

I'm not saying that rumor wasn't well crafted and floated, I'm saying Freeze was never going into the 2023 season with Will as his starting QB.

HWY51dog

Jul 24, 2013
I went down YouTube rabbit hole last night watching OU. Rogers doesn’t work for what Lebby wants to do. Fast decisions, mobile qb and a lot of deep shots.

Reactions: Trojanbulldog19

TXDawg.sixpack

Apr 10, 2009
I went down YouTube rabbit hole last night watching OU. Rogers doesn’t work for what Lebby wants to do. Fast decisions, mobile qb and a lot of deep shots.
One thing Will could do in the Air Raid was make the right decision and get the ball out quickly. The other two criteria…not so much.

Reactions: HWY51dog

Leeshouldveflanked

Nov 12, 2016
He's not. He isn't going pro but he is going to collect a paycheck. Every air raid team will want him and there will be a bidding war
Jennifer Lawrence Reaction GIF

drexeldog23

Dec 2, 2022
How would anybody know that? This year is not the bar for sure. They could not teach their own damn system to anybody on the team. Wrs running wrong routes, Wrs running into each other on routes both behind the LOS and past it. We had whole sections of the OL blocking in the wrong direction. We went from 1 sack per 24 passing attempts to 1 per ten. We had such a confused OL that the long developing plays were impossible.

Noway we could know what will is capable of in another offense based off this.
how would we know that Will's not a dumbass? legit question, but i never really questioned his intelligence , just his arm

Ibdancin

Feb 9, 2018
100%. It was funny last year when everyone was perpetuating the rumor that Freeze was after Will to be QB1 at the Barn. Ever seen a Freeze offense? It's based on a QB that can improvise, move in the pocket, run when needed and rifle the ball downfield. Will's a good QB but his skill set is the opposite of that.

I'm not saying that rumor wasn't well crafted and floated, I'm saying Freeze was never going into the 2023 season with Will as his starting QB.
LOL, It wasn't a rumor.

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login