When does the Six Pack Speak Magazine start?

SteelCurtain74

Oct 28, 2019
Will Nashville be writing the headlines and is it true that this year there will be a politics section and a "How to Save Jackson" section?

Mr. Cook

Nov 4, 2021
There will be a survey so that MSU admins can target market the “true fans” and ignore the rest of Bulldog Nation.********

(PS: McCarthy Gym may be gone….but the McCarthy spirit will live on)

TaleofTwoDogs

Jun 1, 2004
I hear that their senior editor left the company and they are suing under his non-compete clause, but unfortunately he was killed in a shoot-out at a local Jackson gas station. Plus the fact that the staff employees are asking for $15hr is putting stress on the company. To top it off, their season kick off meeting was disappointing because the ice cream machine was down at the McDonalds host restaurant. Not starting well.

• Haha
Reactions: HRMSU and GloryDawg

Dawgbite

Nov 1, 2011
I recently bought tickets to The Coral Reefers tribute to Jimmy Buffett. Tickets were $11, Ticketmaster fees were $19!

GloryDawg

Mar 3, 2005
I hear that their senior editor left the company and they are suing under his non-compete clause, but unfortunately he was killed in a shoot-out at a local Jackson gas station. Plus the fact that the staff employees are asking for $15hr is putting stress on the company. To top it off, their season kick off meeting was disappointing because the ice cream machine was down at the McDonalds host restaurant. Not starting well.
there might be something in this post that makes the cover.

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login