When Mershon ran his mouth……….

uptowndawg

Jul 15, 2010
Also, just shut the 17 up & go play in traffic you miserable c u n t!

• Haha
Reactions: CochiseCowbell

17itdawg

Sep 30, 2022
The ump completely changed that game. I agree that we probably need to reel in some of our guys running their mouths, BUT after the last two years I love to see that back in the program. Give me guys that play with a chip on their shoulder and attitude instead of guys that shrug their shoulders and just say "oh well we suck."

HuntDawg

Oct 25, 2018
The ump completely changed that game. I agree that we probably need to reel in some of our guys running their mouths, BUT after the last two years I love to see that back in the program. Give me guys that play with a chip on their shoulder and attitude instead of guys that shrug their shoulders and just say "oh well we suck."
Agree I’m ok with the guys that play with an edge… but they need reeled in at times and Lemonis doesn’t do that… which isn’t good

Trojanbulldog19

Aug 25, 2014
That ump had a strike zone that was all over place and moved depending on who was pitching and at the plate. We didn't do other things in the game that we could have won but that also change the momentum in a game. Guy couldn't find the strikes zone and ump helped him out. He walks mershon there it's likely 5-2 with Jordan up next.

jethreauxdawg

Dec 20, 2010
I said the same. We were in control of the game. We lost composure and they got excited seeing us throw a fit. If we keep our cool there, I think we win. We’ll never know.

dog12

Sep 15, 2016
Strike zone was extremely variable. For both teams. Automated ball-strike calls can’t get here soon enough.
Agree 100%.

Humans have no business calling balls and strikes anymore.

The only possible reason for humans to continue calling balls and strikes: it allows for corruption.

Reactions: patdog

dog12

Sep 15, 2016
I said the same. We were in control of the game. We lost composure and they got excited seeing us throw a fit. If we keep our cool there, I think we win. We’ll never know.
Also, our fans at the game got UVA going.

I don't remember exactly when it happened, but our fans started doing the "Maroon/White" cheer. Doing that woke up the UVA crowd at the game, and they started cheering enthusiastically in response. That, in turn, fired up the UVA players . . . and we all saw the end result.

When things are going well at a baseball game, don't do anything that might wake up/fire up your opponent. (my opinion)

HuntDawg

Oct 25, 2018
The umpire was inconsistent but sometimes fans get carried away

example the 3-0 pitch to Mershon was a ball… but the 3-1 pitch that actually looked bad as well was actually a strike on trackman

the 3-0 pitch ended up being big in our eyes but honestly the guy was pretty inconsistent both ways…

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login