When the hell do we get to play scar again?

eckie1

Jun 23, 2007
We had to play them every. damn. year. of the Holtz era and most of the Spurrier era. While we were in the worst era of State football I’ve ever witnessed, and easily the 2nd worst stretch ever:

We played them once under Cousin Eddie, that I can recall. And we beat them, of course.

They have been garbage since the last game we lost to them. This 17’ing conference….

johnson86-1

Aug 22, 2012
We had to play them every. damn. year. of the Holtz era and most of the Spurrier era. While we were in the worst era of State football I’ve ever witnessed, and easily the 2nd worst stretch ever:

We played them once under Cousin Eddie, that I can recall. And we beat them, of course.

They have been garbage since the last game we lost to them. This 17’ing conference….

Didn’t we lose to them in 2013? Think dark has a bad game. Maybe his mother was in really bad health then? May be mixing up years.

Drebin

Aug 22, 2012
Just as soon as they get it together and start playing good football. Then they'll show up on the schedule.

LexSCDOG

Aug 5, 2014
Next yr in SC

QuaoarsKing

Mar 11, 2008
Pretty soon we'll be playing every SEC school at least half of the time.

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login