When we beat Georgia

PooPopsBaldHead

Dec 15, 2017
Georgia has no idea. I mean, did they see what we did to historical powers Texas A&M, Arkansas, and Auburn at home?

They better bring lube is all I am saying.

Reactions: NTDawg

Bullldawg78

Aug 30, 2018
This seems like a pipe dream but Georgia has not played a tough road SEC game yet, don't kid yourself SC is not scary. They struggled at Mizzou, let that set in a for a bit, have you been to their stadium just not even in the same universe intimidating as 45k cowbells ringing constantly, I'm buying on this we give them all they can handle and I'm not scared of this post "aging poorly!"

She Mate Me

Dec 7, 2008
Georgia has no idea. I mean, did they see what we did to historical powers Texas A&M, Arkansas, and Auburn at home?

They better bring lube is all I am saying.
This is actually pretty funny.

Imagine if you had the knowledge preseason that we would shellack TAMU and Arky and beat Auburn without the knowledge of what those teams did otherwise.

I'd be pretty wooly about UGA.

onewoof

Mar 4, 2008
Moral victory incoming. We beat the spread.

That's all I got

Shmuley

Mar 6, 2008
Literally drop 8 and still get to our QB repeatedly. Repeatedly. No chance.

Emma’s Dad

May 5, 2021
Great opportunity facing UGA when they have been reading their press clippings from the win over TN. Crazier things have happened…

3000lbchicken

May 1, 2006
Let’s not rush the field and tear down the goal posts. We’re better than that.
Meryl Streep Cheers GIF by Cosmopolitan

Reactions: msstatelp1

dog12

Sep 15, 2016
Not gonna happen.

I'm flying in for the game, and I'll be there in person.

I assure you . . . our football team will play like shlt on Saturday . . . and UGA will cruise to an easy victory . . . like taking candy from a baby.

TaleofTwoDogs

Jun 1, 2004
Not gonna happen.

I assure you . . . our football team will play like shlt on Saturday . . . and UGA will cruise to an easy victory . . . like taking candy from a baby.
I hope you are flying in for a reason other than the game. Spending all that money and getting pissed also is not a good combination.

dog12

Sep 15, 2016
I hope you are flying in for a reason other than the game. Spending all that money and getting pissed also is not a good combination.
Agree.

I'll be visiting family and friends too. Certainly, most of my focus will be on that.

The Peeper

Feb 26, 2008
This seems like a pipe dream but Georgia has not played a tough road SEC game yet, don't kid yourself SC is not scary. They struggled at Mizzou, let that set in a for a bit, have you been to their stadium just not even in the same universe intimidating as 45k cowbells ringing constantly, I'm buying on this we give them all they can handle and I'm not scared of this post "aging poorly!"
We struggled against Auburn, at home, in OT, "let that set in for a bit"

Mjoelner

Sep 2, 2006
Literally drop 8 and still get to our QB repeatedly. Repeatedly. No chance.
I wish they would drop 8. I'd feel better about our chances to at least score. Instead, they'll play 4 down and buzz their outside backers to the flats to blow-up the repeated 2yd dump-downs we run against 4 man fronts.

msstate7

Nov 27, 2008
If will makes it through Saturday night intact, let's just call that a win.

Everyone mentions mizzou, but since that, they've outscored their opponents 166-43. They have a top 5 offense and defense. They've completely destroyed the #5 and #6 teams in the country that happen to have the #1, 2 offenses in the country. We are gonna get a physical beat down Saturday night... smart doesn't seem to care about running up scores though, so we got that going for us

OG Goat Holder

Sep 30, 2022
Great opportunity facing UGA when they have been reading their press clippings from the win over TN. Crazier things have happened…
This ain't wrong.

Not only that, they lose this game and they are still in the driver's seat to win the SEC East.

The malaise is real. Not sure if it shows up in Starkville or Lexington the following week.

Cantdoitsal

Sep 26, 2022
Not gonna happen.

Nobody flies to a game convinced of the outcome like that. That glimmer of hope is why you are making the trip.

lazlow

Jul 9, 2009
We struggled against Auburn, at home, in OT, "let that set in for a bit"
Missouri had both Auburn & UGA beat and found a way to **** the bed in the end....UGA may win (if they score less than 26) but I wouldn't be surprised to see the exact game as last weekend w/ our punting team keeping UGA in the game.....but with UGA on the ropes none the less.

Reactions: Cantdoitsal

Cantdoitsal

Sep 26, 2022
Missouri had both Auburn & UGA beat and found a way to **** the bed in the end....UGA may win (if they score less than 26) but I wouldn't be surprised to see the exact game as last weekend w/ our punting team keeping UGA in the game.....but with UGA on the ropes none the less.
Agreed. IMO when analyzing these things you concentrate on the most recent, trends and overall YTD in that order of importance thus placing other things over concentrating on just one particular game. That said, I quit poker and football betting because I sucked at both.

Reactions: lazlow

MeridianDog

Sep 3, 2008
If/Just after we beat Georga this year, Jesus will return with the sound of a trumpet and a shout that wakes the dead.

It is mentioned in Isaiah and is one of the seven signs in Revelations.

If it looks like we are winning, better get right wit the man really fast. It will be eternally important.

karlchilders.sixpack

Jun 5, 2008
They are #1, we get called for 20 penalties if needed.

Besides being good, they will be obnoxiously protected.

(I thought the line was a bit low)

Reactions: lazlow
Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login