When you ask AI to depict State

T-TownDawgg

Nov 4, 2015
Interesting.

No. 1’s caption is fitting.
No. 2 is at the Dude.
No. 4 is in front of something that attempted to say “Blue Colar” and is surrounded by white players.

5EFBC87A-28F1-4E46-8003-21E816E5357F.gif

GloryDawg

Mar 3, 2005
I listed an item on Ebay and it asked me did I want to use AI for the item description.

IBleedMaroonDawg

Nov 12, 2007
First thing I thought of when I saw those images was Incredibles 3.

incredibles 2 lol GIF by Regal Cinemas

the incredibles pixar GIF by Walt Disney Studios

the incredibles super suit GIF

the incredibles pixar GIF by Walt Disney Studios

DesotoCountyDawg

Nov 16, 2005
Nope. Some of it can be for that, sure. But not all of it.

Just sit in your rocker and accept that the world has passed you by.
At the pace of innovation, it'll be my turn in just a few years.
Oh but it sure can 17 some things up along the way.

Reactions: 17itdawg

OopsICroomedmypants

Sep 29, 2022
Asked AI to depict the head football coach for Mississippi State in Disney-Pixar movie poster form and I got some interesting results:

View attachment 426089
View attachment 426090
View attachment 426091

Even got a result as a shoutout to Croom:

View attachment 426092
If AI is so smart, why can’t it spell correctly? Disney Pixar Mississippi State University is messed up. I find that curious. I guess because it’s a picture of words, not a typed message.

Reactions: BulldogBlitz

Bulldog Bruce

Nov 1, 2007
Nope. Some of it can be for that, sure. But not all of it.

Just sit in your rocker and accept that the world has passed you by.
At the pace of innovation, it'll be my turn in just a few years.
You are such a dick.

(And I did not need AI to respond even though I think it would come to the same conclusion.)

Last edited:

BlueRidgeMtns

Nov 29, 2016
A buddy of mine has a sister that just wrote a book using AI. She doesn't mention anywhere that she used AI and apparently that's not a problem.

mstateglfr

Feb 24, 2008
Oh but it sure can 17 some things up along the way.

100%.
If left unregulated, it could absolutely cause chaos.

On a very related note, when left unregulated, humans have consistently shown that they will also cause total chaos. Heck, even when regulated, humans are more than happy to ignore/break those regulations and cause total chaos.
And humans create AI.

Reactions: Maroon Pug

STATEgrad04

Mar 3, 2008
I see picture #3 coming in hot with a rendering of the south endzone enclosed around the M-Club....

mstateglfr

Feb 24, 2008
You are such a dick.

(And I did not need AI to respond even though I think it would come to the same conclusion.)
That you asked the question without ** shows, to me, that you dont understand the complexity and power that AI currently has and will have moving forward. So I answered your question genuinely.
As for the age comment, age is shown to be the most common reason for not understanding and also fearing developing technology, and then I added myself in there even to show it isnt just you.

Ask dumb questions, get dick answers.
As for AI thinking I am a dick, AI is very non-judgmental.

1697635514141.png

• Haha
Reactions: Maroon Pug

The Peeper

Feb 26, 2008
If AI is so smart, why can’t it spell correctly? Disney Pixar Mississippi State University is messed up. I find that curious. I guess because it’s a picture of words, not a typed message.
Yep, 3 s's in Mississippi and looks like Adidas is messed up too, which is an understatement I won't go into here.

Reactions: OopsICroomedmypants

The Peeper

Feb 26, 2008
"When you ask AI to depict State"

I actually don't anticipate asking AI to depict anything for me, there's not way it could know how damn stubborn and grouchy I am typically so I'd rather give my own opinions rather than ask Siri, Google, or Alexa to do it for me

Bulldog Bruce

Nov 1, 2007
That you asked the question without ** shows, to me, that you dont understand the complexity and power that AI currently has and will have moving forward. So I answered your question genuinely.
As for the age comment, age is shown to be the most common reason for not understanding and also fearing developing technology, and then I added myself in there even to show it isnt just you.

Ask dumb questions, get dick answers.
As for AI thinking I am a dick, AI is very non-judgmental.

View attachment 426385
See, proof it doesn't work because it is obvious to everyone on SPS the answer is a simple YES.

I program computers for over 37 years now. Technology is not an issue for my old *** mind.

Reactions: mstateglfr

mcdawg22

Sep 18, 2004
100%.
If left unregulated, it could absolutely cause chaos.

On a very related note, when left unregulated, humans have consistently shown that they will also cause total chaos. Heck, even when regulated, humans are more than happy to ignore/break those regulations and cause total chaos.
And humans create AI.
I’m gonna need you to choose some pictures that have cars in them.

Boys, skynet has infiltrated SPS.

Maroon Eagle

May 24, 2006
That’s likely the most realistic thing AI did.

I remember when the AD had to replace a sign on the DNF scoreboard because Mississippi was misspelled.

Reactions: OopsICroomedmypants
Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login