When you can’t score, you can’t win.

msstate7

Nov 27, 2008
Lots of teams can't score vs Tenn. They're #3 in def according to kenpom. They're really good.

Blitz83

Feb 6, 2019
Well we have made a lot of teams look like defensive juggernauts this season.

Last edited:

DAWG61

Feb 26, 2008
We can't afford to lose fringe NBA players early every year. Idk if that takes McDonald's bags full of cash or what but it just can't happen here. Kentucky, Auburn and Tennessee can survive it just fine. We can't. Also can't let Ado go to replace him with a bad shooter that shoots way too often. Ado is a phenomenal defender that doesn't shoot a bunch so we get hit twice by his replacement. Idk why I'm skirting around his name so I'll stop. Garrison Brooks has been a huge disappointment. I'm glad his daddy got to coach him finally but now they're both gone next year. Doesn't seem worth it.

jackbaddawg

Nov 16, 2005
We lost most too many close loss games- we should have won at least half of those. Ben just couldn't put enough confidence in winning in some pretty good basketball players .Time to GO

kired

Aug 22, 2008
The road losses to the 9-9 SEC teams really defined this season. Needed to win a few of those.

PirateDawg

Jan 9, 2020
After LSU fires their coach we should hire him and give him the money to compete with Kentucky.

msstate7

Nov 27, 2008
We can't afford to lose fringe NBA players early every year. Idk if that takes McDonald's bags full of cash or what but it just can't happen here. Kentucky, Auburn and Tennessee can survive it just fine. We can't. Also can't let Ado go to replace him with a bad shooter that shoots way too often. Ado is a phenomenal defender that doesn't shoot a bunch so we get hit twice by his replacement. Idk why I'm skirting around his name so I'll stop. Garrison Brooks has been a huge disappointment. I'm glad his daddy got to coach him finally but now they're both gone next year. Doesn't seem worth it.

The new coach needs to somehow convince Molinar and/or tolu to stay

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login