Where are all the clowns that wanted Billy Napier

greenbean.sixpack

Oct 6, 2012
way to early to close the book on Napier. A coach has to get until year three, unless a total collapse or he tells the fanbase to kiss his hindquarters.

Last edited:
Reactions: Trojanbulldog19

OG Goat Holder

Sep 30, 2022
Can’t win with Mullen’s players, not recruiting better than Mullen, can’t coach QBs, and his offense isn’t a fit for Florida. Looks discombobulated. Already severing relationships with money folks. He’s just not ready for the big time

what do the hot takers always say? When you know you know

PBRME

Feb 12, 2004
I’m on the I hope he flops train, but it’s too soon to say he’s a flop.

Rupert Jenkins

Nov 29, 2017
Can't recruit based on what ? Offense doesn't fit ? Severing relationships ? No basis of fact for any of these statements. They might be true but the dude has not got his feet wet yet. I am not a fan of Napier but it's way too early to judge his performance.

Reactions: BigDawg0074

Trojanbulldog19

Aug 25, 2014
Dude is a poor man’s Mullen and can’t recruit. Can’t see the future being bright for him or Loaferz
Aren't you the one to always argue coaches need time? He's in year one facing off against a string Kentucky based on your assessment two weeks ago. Defending national champ UGA with loads of talent. LSU with loads of taken snd a good team according to you. How does that make him a poor man's Mullen. I thought you thought Mullen was bad. Make your mind up.

OG Goat Holder

Sep 30, 2022
Aren't you the one to always argue coaches need time? He's in year one facing off against a string Kentucky based on your assessment two weeks ago. Defending national champ UGA with loads of talent. LSU with loads of taken snd a good team according to you. How does that make him a poor man's Mullen. I thought you thought Mullen was bad. Make your mind up.
You have a bad memory. I’ve never said Mullen was bad.

Napier not terrible, probably pretty good all in all. But not a fit for Florida. Same fate as Mullen, but Napier is more of a gomer and won’t recruit as well.

neither of those guys have offensive ‘systems’. They don’t need as much time. They are fundamental/organizational coaches.

Last edited:
Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login