Where are the members of The United States Baseball for the WBC team coming from?

goodknight

Jan 27, 2011
Our own Kendall Graveman is on the roster as is Bednar brother. Recognize a couple of other pitchers but for the most part our best pitchers said no not going to take a chance and cost me money getting hurt.

DesotoCountyDawg

Nov 16, 2005
Are you for real? The batting lineup is worth several billion $$.

Now, the pitching staff is made up of a lot of no-names for sure. Pretty disappointing that the US pitching stars all pussed out and didn’t play but they’ve done well getting this far.
Clayton Kershaw was supposed to be on the roster but he couldn’t get insurance clearance to play and that’s the case with several star pitchers who aren’t on the roster.

Honestly I don’t blame them when you look at what happened to Edwin Diaz.

Trojanbulldog19

Aug 25, 2014
Too much money in pro sports now. I imagine players 60-70 years ago would be amazed and probably scoff at what it has become

DesotoCountyDawg

Nov 16, 2005
Looks like they’re going to go back to the original 3 year rotation for the WBC so it will be back for 2026. They had excellent attendance and good ratings. When Japan was playing in Tokyo 49 percent of households in Japan were watching the game. That’s insane.

Cantdoitsal

Sep 26, 2022
Looks like they’re going to go back to the original 3 year rotation for the WBC so it will be back for 2026. They had excellent attendance and good ratings. When Japan was playing in Tokyo 49 percent of households in Japan were watching the game. That’s insane.
That IS Insane. Makes me wonder what kinda advertising money was spent on that.

ronpolk

May 6, 2009
It was a lot of fun to watch. In particular, it was pretty cool to see such a crowd in a place like Miami. I think the marlins average less fans per game than state does.

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login