Where Do We Get Our Next SEC Wins?

1993DawgAlum

Dec 30, 2018
Lasts years SEC record of 9-21 is looking like a pipe dream at this point. Out of the next 3 series, I don’t see anyway we pick up 3 wins. Maybe we take 1 from Arky at home, LSU series is total loss, and maybe we get 1 from the Aggie’s. Safe bet says we are staring down 8-22 or even 7-23. And without a major overhaul in our pitching, not sure 2024 is any different.

Rupert Jenkins

Nov 29, 2017
Yeah, I don't remember recruiting any of them or coaching them up. It all starts with Lemonis. Or Runrulemonis. Somebody mentioned in another post we have been run ruled in more games than we have won in the SEC play. Wow.

Reactions: Trojanbulldog19

IBleedMaroonDawg

Nov 12, 2007
If you are losing mostly close games you can put more of the blame on the players. When you consistently get run ruled, commit errors constantly like a little league team, have an ERA near double digits, and only have a few players that can hit that means they are not at all prepared to perform at the SEC level because they aren't being taught and have absolutely no idea what they're 17ing doing.

I've never been as embarrassed of the preparation of an MSU team since we had Croom.

HotMop

May 8, 2006
Lasts years SEC record of 9-21 is looking like a pipe dream at this point. Out of the next 3 series, I don’t see anyway we pick up 3 wins. Maybe we take 1 from Arky at home, LSU series is total loss, and maybe we get 1 from the Aggie’s. Safe bet says we are staring down 8-22 or even 7-23. And without a major overhaul in our pitching, not sure 2024 is any different.
Football Season

Trojanbulldog19

Aug 25, 2014
I would have never thought lemonis would be this bad but he surprised me. I supported him last year. This **** is inexcusable this year getting worse and run rules all these games is unprecedented

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login