Where is Jordan Davis?

Darryl Steight

All-American
Sep 30, 2022
4,689
7,891
113
I really thought he might step into the Tyrus Wheat role this year. I saw a lot of potential earlier in his career. What happened? Lingering injury from two years ago?

I guess I was just thinking about how we could really use a pass rush right about now.
 
  • Like
Reactions: wdawg44

Drebin

Heisman
Aug 22, 2012
22,449
27,285
113
I really thought he might step into the Tyrus Wheat role this year. I saw a lot of potential earlier in his career. What happened? Lingering injury from two years ago?

I guess I was just thinking about how we could really use a pass rush right about now.
He started Saturday night. If you notice, he has a huge brace on one of his knees. Injuries have cut him down.
 

3407Dewey

Senior
Jun 4, 2014
368
512
93
I know our DL is taking a lot of heat and rightly so. But if you look at who didn't play on Saturday and who played with noticeable injuries, it starts to make a little more sense. Hopefully we get some of these guys back full speed soon.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Darryl Steight
Maroon and White

Latest

  1. 01 Rivals Football Recruiting Wiltfong Whiparound: Mega prediction for Kentucky; Auburn, Florida, Georgia, Mississippi State all made big recruiting moves in week four
  2. 02 Maroon and White Football Sunday Notebook: No. 24 Mississippi State 31-24 No. 19 Mizzou
  3. 03 Maroon and White Football Mississippi State's defense bends without breaking again
  4. 04 Maroon and White Mississippi State PFF Grades from 31-24 win over Mizzou
  5. 05 Maroon and White Football Mississippi State's Week 5 date with No. 8 Alabama set for early window