Where is the 1-8 clown?

Rupert Jenkins

Nov 29, 2017
I don't know now. Hard to predict. Played awfully good tonight. Beat #5. Impressive.

DesotoCountyDawg

Nov 16, 2005
Let me guess. 2-7 now?
Confused Looking For GIF by Looney Tunes

Rupert Jenkins

Nov 29, 2017
Idk where that guy is but the 1 and 3 guy is right here. And 1 and 8 is definitely a possibility. And, as everybody has pointed out, it's hard to win on the road. Or when you can't score. Or when you all star center has an off game. I noticed Jans chewing that a$$ a few times tonight.

Mr. Cook

Nov 4, 2021
Yes. I was wrong about them losing to Tennessee and they played fantastic. Lot of effort. I hope they keep that up all year. If they do they won't be 1 and 3 or 1 and 8. Still a long way to go but I'm eager to see if they can continue tonight
I'm going to give you props for owning your prediction and respect you for doing that. There are others on here that defiantly make excuses resort to namecalling

John Wayne Cheers GIF by GritTV

Rupert Jenkins

Nov 29, 2017
I'm going to give you props for owning your prediction and respect you for doing that. There are others on here that defiantly make excuses resort to namecalling

John Wayne Cheers GIF by GritTV
Of course I wish we would win them all but I see what I see. I said 1 and 3 and agreed that 1 and 8 was likely based on that one game. Now they blew me away against Tennessee. Amazing effort. Now they are right back to the same old same old. And idc if it's on the road or the refs, excuses are bs

Ranchdawg

Dec 13, 2012
Of course I wish we would win them all but I see what I see. I said 1 and 3 and agreed that 1 and 8 was likely based on that one game. Now they blew me away against Tennessee. Amazing effort. Now they are right back to the same old same old. And idc if it's on the road or the refs, excuses are bs
Tennessee missed a lot of their 3 point shots in the first half and we held on for the win. Alabama hit enough and we flopped at the free throw line to surrender. 0-6 to close out the game. We deserved the loss to Alabama. They gave us the opportunity to win it.

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login