Which coaching staff do you have

SteelCurtain74

All-Conference
Oct 28, 2019
2,103
3,197
113
more confidence in turning their program around, football or baseball?

At this point, I'm leaning baseball. If, and it's a big if, we can get the pitching turned around, I think we're a 2 seed or possibly hosting next season.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Trojanbulldog19
Oct 20, 2016
1,061
881
113
more confidence in turning their program around, football or baseball?

At this point, I'm leaning baseball. If, and it's a big if, we can get the pitching turned around, I think we're a 2 seed or possibly hosting next season.
Football. 100%. Lemonis has proven he cannot get it done. Keeping him after this past year was inexcusable.

Arnett has at least two years to prove he can or cannot.
 

OG Goat Holder

Heisman
Sep 30, 2022
14,142
12,998
113
Probably the guy who has won a national championship, in a sport where we are a top 15 historical program. Is that an option?
 

mcdawg22

Heisman
Sep 18, 2004
13,646
12,138
113
Football. We do not have a Friday starter and we won’t win one in the portal.
 

Uncle Ruckus

All-American
Apr 1, 2011
15,309
6,700
113
At this point, neither. But the answer is football I guess because Lemonis will be fired after this year. Offense will be worse, pitching will still be really bad.
 
Maroon and White

Latest

  1. 01 Maroon and White Football Will Mississippi State's secondary be the difference on Saturday?
  2. 02 Maroon and White Football Mississippi State sells out Davis Wade Stadium for 2nd week running
  3. 03 Maroon and White Football Mississippi State Week 5 Preview: Who Carries the Load?
  4. 04 Maroon and White Football Mississippi State Week 5 Preview: Alabama Q&A
  5. 05 Maroon and White Mississippi State’s Isaac Smith and Fluff Bothwell “Probable” on initial SEC availability report