Which God of The

Lettuce

Oct 16, 2012
“My god, satellite satan and Homer of the up or downs..At what length will we go to ever obtain a dead injun? We have chemical engineers on campus running amok. We have a colony of foreign students, at least one holds the switch key towards the holy grail…..we have plane nerds…plain nerds and then just a slew of fat 17ing Babtist democrat nerds on campus….dont get me started on our sick azz animal science people, who waller around in horse nut all day trying to find a clear pic to pony heaven….. what gives”?

When is enough, enough, dear lamb of goats.

“ Dear, sweet apostle fossil of Tibbee Creek, oh how we have shatted in your waters. Please reconcile these souls that have shat amongst you. Please halt thou desperado ways….as we have no one else to give to thy shore in blood or yeast. Oh stank foot warrior of the way, take our Pony as sacrifice and leave no more troubles upon our passage back to Jackson Street”

“Wagered by Wavering Waverlys, I pronounce, all souls shall be spit and swallowed, to be born again amongst the traceless hump of West Point rd itself….Help us, no feathered one. For we have no more Catalytic converter, amen”.

Last edited:

TNDawg1

Oct 21, 2023
Is there a baphomet statue on display in Starkville ? It may be as simple as us overlooking something like that.

Reactions: josebrown

skipperDawg

Dec 23, 2023
Guys this is so simple..
I can’t believe you old timer experts can’t figure this out.
We sell our souls to satan..
Hell, he posts on this board, so, someone just ask him, and we’re guaranteed fun stuff…
Until we die

She Mate Me

Dec 7, 2008
Maybe you could translate this for us when you wake up later this afternoon.

ETA it's threads like this that constantly renew my love for the essence of SPS. At times, maybe the funniest place on the Internet. Certainly the funniest for Mississippi State style humor.

Last edited:

Maroon Eagle

May 24, 2006
ETA it's threads like this that constantly renew my love for the essence of SPS. At times, maybe the funniest place on the Internet. Certainly the funniest for humor— Mississippi State style.
I heard Hank Flick’s voice while reading this paragraph.

Yeah I know you didn’t write it that way but my internal copy editor read it that way.

Dawgbite

Nov 1, 2011
Gladly if you can tell me what the hell I'm "amening" . **
If you will squint your eyes almost closed, put a small rock in your pocket, take two shots of tequila, snort wasabi up your left nostril, and read the post in an Irish accent, it will all be perfectly Clear.

Reactions: She Mate Me

dorndawg

Sep 10, 2012
“My god, satellite satan and Homer of the up or downs..At what length will we go to ever obtain a dead injun? We have chemical engineers on campus running amok. We have a colony of foreign students, at least one holds the switch key towards the holy grail…..we have plane nerds…plain nerds and then just a slew of fat 17ing Babtist democrat nerds on campus….dont get me started on our sick azz animal science people, who waller around in horse nut all day trying to find a clear pic to pony heaven….. what gives”?

When is enough, enough, dear lamb of goats.

“ Dear, sweet apostle fossil of Tibbee Creek, oh how we have shatted in your waters. Please reconcile these souls that have shat amongst you. Please halt thou desperado ways….as we have no one else to give to thy shore in blood or yeast. Oh stank foot warrior of the way, take our Pony as sacrifice and leave no more troubles upon our passage back to Jackson Street”

“Wagered by Wavering Waverlys, I pronounce, all souls shall be spit and swallowed, to be born again amongst the traceless hump of West Point rd itself….Help us, no feathered one. For we have no more Catalytic converter, amen”.
I heard that. 17in' A right, man.

She Mate Me

Dec 7, 2008
Apostle Fossil of Tibbee Creek...

Your countenance is a terror and a comfort in equal measures and your shatty waters satisfyingly brownish

josebrown

Aug 4, 2008
Apostle Fossil of Tibbee Creek...

Your countenance is a terror and a comfort in equal measures and your shatty waters satisfyingly brownish
I spent many nights on train trusses above Tibbee Creek and hitching rides as they always stopped with cars on the bridge. My fleeting mind thought they were stopping for me. And that’s where I witnessed the waters part and the waters rise of that stinking filth. But each night would pass and my dorm room or frat room always where I left it. Tibbee Creek made a man out of me without laying a single log of a turd on my body. Hail Tibbee, I left so much, but grew so much when I left. I miss you, but don’t wish you, back in my eye. Amen.

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login