Which moron approved the PSA about court storming?

aTotal360

Nov 12, 2009
I want this tweet on my tombstone. Nothing, and I mean 17ing nothing, sums up Mithipi Tate better than this. We are…

TrueMaroonGrind

Jan 6, 2017
Poor choice for sure. I remember them doing it in football a couple times as well back in the Mullen era. If you want to do something like that do it every game, not just in big games late in the 2nd half.

Bulldawg56

Mar 3, 2008
Poor choice for sure. I remember them doing it in football a couple times as well back in the Mullen era. If you want to do something like that do it every game, not just in big games late in the 2nd half.
Especially not with almost 5 minutes left in the game and only a small lead and against freakin’ Kentucky! As soon as they made that announcement I shook my head. Great effort from our guys at the very end though.

Birddawg11

Dec 17, 2012
I really have doubts now that our administration “gets it”. Anyone with a brain would not have approved that. They need to hear how idiotic that was or they will just do it again I am sure.

Reactions: patdog

$altyDawg

Aug 30, 2018
Somewhat related, wasn't it 2003 we were up double digits on Tulane with a few minutes left in New Orleans (football) and the band struck up "We just beat the hell outta you", only to lose the game?

msudawg1200

Sep 19, 2012
Somewhat related, wasn't it 2003 we were up double digits on Tulane with a few minutes left in New Orleans (football) and the band struck up "We just beat the hell outta you", only to lose the game?
Yes,I was there. Last night's announcement was the most lack of self awareness ever pulled by Miss State, and that's saying something. It was bad.

FlotownDawg

Aug 30, 2012
I work with a guy who is from Kentucky and is a big Kentucky fan. We talked a little about the game this morning, and he made some comment about the court storming announcement. He said Calipari mentioned it in his postgame press conference. I just told him it was typical Mississippi State nonsense.

Reactions: Crossroaddawg

SouthFarmchicken

Oct 20, 2016
I work with a guy who is from Kentucky and is a big Kentucky fan. We talked a little about the game this morning, and he made some comment about the court storming announcement. He said Calipari mentioned it in his postgame press conference. I just told him it was typical Mississippi State nonsense.
Holy ****! For the second time, they had it up there at the beginning of the game, at halftime, at the start of the second half, and at the 4 minute mark. Now, the only thing any of the players could see was at the 4 minute mark.

The administration did NOTHING wrong…in fact, trying to prevent Cal from being killed.

If you actually think kids play harder because of what they may or may not see on a Jumbotron, you have lost your mind.

ckDOG

Dec 11, 2007
The administration did NOTHING wrong…in fact, trying to prevent Cal from being killed.
If He Dies Ivan Drago GIF

STATEgrad04

Mar 3, 2008
Here is my problem with the PSA...what we should've been hoping for is a court storming and not trying to prevent one. Yes, it has gotten negative press lately, but it is press none the less and about to be locked down forever, so getting in one last court storm would have been great.

QuaoarsKing

Mar 11, 2008
We already beat 2 teams at home this year ranked higher than Kentucky without storming the court (other than 1 of the banana guys), and we wouldn't have stormed the court yesterday had we won either. I honestly can't remember the last court storming at the Hump at all. Was it the 1990s?

AlCoDog

Feb 27, 2008
We already beat 2 teams at home this year ranked higher than Kentucky without storming the court (other than 1 of the banana guys), and we wouldn't have stormed the court yesterday had we won either. I honestly can't remember the last court storming at the Hump at all. Was it the 1990s?
This is all the banana guy’s fault.

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login