Which of Bury's Boys Will Transfer This Year?

Coach34

Jul 20, 2012
when Gordon drew a foul in the 1st half and got knocked down, Hans walks over with his arm extended to help him up. Gordon just looks at him like he is crazy and gets up and walks off. Something isnt right there. It was like Hans had banged his g/f.

I'm sure Augustus is out of here.

PineGroveBully

Nov 13, 2007
Phil Turner I could see leaving, but of coarse he would only have 2 years since he already burnt his redshirt.

fishwater99

Jun 4, 2007
Coach you are on to something.
No way we have both on our team next year.
J-Money could have passed to an open Hans several times tonight.

Either Hans transfers or J-Money goes to play in Europe...

Feb 23, 2008
I just don't see him coming back without Rhodes along side. It's just his personality to want to test the waters. I mean, he wanted to go last year. I, like many wish he'd come back but I just don't see it. As for Hans, who knows? If I remember right, the same talk came up last year. I thought he played his best game of his career so far today on very few touches. If Randy comes back, he should be ordered to gain 20 pounds if he keeps wanting to take it to the hole. He should also buy a good tent to pitch up in the Hump right behind the 3 point line for the summer.

fishwater99

Jun 4, 2007
Osby will take Randy's place.

He was 3-3 from three the other night in 7 mins in the Miss Ala All-star game.

captaindawg

Feb 23, 2008
read into a situation. Has there been anything to substain this obeservation? I guess Jamont and Ben made up right before the passes he did make to him? I'm glad they were on good terms at South Carolina.</p>

thunderclap

Feb 25, 2008
and that's what we need. Maturity and depth. You can't keep rebuilding every year with freshmen and sophomores as your major players. Ben and Barry will mature and get better, just like Bowers, Frazier, Zimmerman, and so forth. And we'll be much better for it.

bizZaX

Mar 22, 2008
all will stay, and that will help us win the SEC tourney outright next season.

Porkchop.sixpack

Jan 23, 2007
will talk some sense into him in the event he wants to test the waters......Maybe I am in the minority here, but Jamont is not ready for the NBA. I think he has had some awesome games. But, that damn drive in and end up looking like a tree frog stuck to glass thing he has going on sometimes is really really not very NBAish.

RunsLikeADeere

Mar 14, 2008

maroonmania

Feb 23, 2008
for sure. If we loseJamont to the draft, so be it, but we don't need any transfers. We actually squeezed a lot out of this team this year with so little quality depth. The fact remains, with the personnel we had available this year, we were doing pretty well to be a Top 30 team which was about what we were. Had the Delks stayed with us and had a team first attitude to add to the starting 5, I seriously believe we are at least a Top 15 type team and likely more a 3 to 5 seed rather than a stinking 8 seed that had to meet one of the 3 or 4 best teams in the nation in the second round. We needed a lot to go our way today to beat Memphis and being outrebounded so badly plus having one starting guard who couldn't hit the broadside of a barn plus some ill advised turnovers by Jamont at the end were all enough to do us in. The only real gripe I had today was with our coaching staff as I was sick when with about 1:25 to go in the game instead of fouling Memphis we let them run the shot clock down, then shoot and rebound their miss only to then to have to foul with about 49 seconds to go. That was 35 plus seconds at the end of the game we lost due to not choosing to foul one of the worst free throw shooting teams in America at the 1:20 mark or so. At the end of the game that extra 30 seconds they ran off looked HUGE!

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login