while not happy about letting one player beat us...

Coach34

Jul 20, 2012
I know he just "is hot right now",

you have to be proud of the fact we went into a tough place and should have pulled off the win. We should be a force in Atlanta and in the Dance

jackbaddawg

Nov 16, 2005
adjectives to describe what that young man did with a basketball tonight. (that's funny)

Coach34

Jul 20, 2012
he is going to be the key from here on out...He is what is making us hard to deal with right now

saddawg

Jun 25, 2006
+#+# Foster, we make free throws and he shot in vain.

IBleedMaroonDawg

Nov 12, 2007
The fact that they played into overtime with the performance from Foster in that hell hole makes me agree with you that we will be tough the rest of the way out. You can blame the loss on free throws and not finding a way to stop Foster, but you have to give us some credit for playing that well in the gym that time forgot.

Stormrider81

May 1, 2006
I honestly thought they'd beat us by 10 points. They play extremely well at home, winning 19 straight after tonight. We don't really shoot 3s that well, so I figured we'd lose this one for sure. With the way we shot from 3, there's no way I would have bought we'd be in that game, much less in the lead down the stretch.

Losing it sucks. Losing it the way we did sucks. We need to get back to really focusing on free throws like we were a few weeks ago. But, that being said, I can't be really upset at the team for losing. We went into one of the toughest arenas in this conference against a damn good team, had their guy go off from 30 feet, and still could have won. That's not a choke job, we simply got beat.

Coach34

Jul 20, 2012
Vandy played as well as they could play on their home court, Foster has a career game, and they still shouldnt have won.

We have two guys that are tough to guard, and the rest fill out the offense fairly well. Ricky has his shot to prove me wrong this year. Hopefully we wont get a bad draw or play a hot team

TilloDawg

May 26, 2006
Rhodes has got his **** together finally, and has been a beast the last 12 games or so. But, the last 10 minutes he sorta disappeared. What did he get down the stretch & OT ? 5-6 points ?

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login