White helmets 17ing sick

Olddude.sixpack

Jan 24, 2020
Really liked the uniforms on Saturday and Sunday. Not wild about the white with maroon bib cap. Thought the white helmets were sweet. Classic maroon pinstripes with M over S my favorite.

IBleedMaroonDawg

Nov 12, 2007
season 7 episode 23 GIF

Reactions: FloodDawg

Pilgrimdawg

Aug 30, 2018
The Indians are get angry when we wear the white football helmets and they are not going to be happy about these either. Neither am I. We have a totally iconic maroon cap with the nationally known M over S. So we a want to change it? That’s just stupid. NO, NO, NO. I was a sales and marketing guy for almost 50 years. Stuff like this makes my head want to explode.

CochiseCowbell

Oct 29, 2012
The Indians are get angry when we wear the white football helmets and they are not going to be happy about these either. Neither am I. We have a totally iconic maroon cap with the nationally known M over S. So we a want to change it? That’s just stupid. NO, NO, NO. I was a sales and marketing guy for almost 50 years. Stuff like this makes my head want to explode.

All Good Success GIF by Bounce

Reactions: FloodDawg

Darryl Steight

Sep 30, 2022
“Sick” and “suck” mean the same thing to me. In what world does the term “sick” mean something good? Makes no sense to me…

Tricks are for kids he plays much gigs
He's the big bad wolf and you're the three pigs
He's the big bad wolf in your neighborhood
Not 'bad' meaning bad, but 'bad' meaning good
- Joseph Simmons, 1986

dog99walker

Jul 16, 2021
I am calling Selmon’s office to say I don’t like them. It’s like the Penn St. uniform. Why change?

FloodDawg

Aug 8, 2021
Those white batting helmets are worse than all of the white football helmets, which are pretty bad except for the Flying M. The white caps with maroon bill aren’t that bad, but pale in comparison to the maroon caps. Black or maroon caps would’ve looked better with the black jerseys

HumpDawgy

Apr 6, 2010
They are ok for a "Tampon Tuesday" midweek game, but I prefer the good old maroon ones. They've served us well.

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login