Who else is ready to see K State

jethreauxdawg

Dec 20, 2010
whip that Alabama ***. Send the garden gnome into a forced retirement when the beef jerky aficionados are forced to confront three losses.
It hurts, but I’m pulling for Bama today. One of my buddies is a K-State grad. He’s a normal guy until K-State sports are involved and then he becomes unbearable. If they win, he’ll never shut up about how we lose to Bama every year, and he didn’t think they were much of a program.

AstroDog

Oct 5, 2022
I have no feelings either way on this one. I do like KSU's coach and wanted him as my #1 choice for us had Arnette not gotten it.

FlotownDawg

Aug 30, 2012
I hope K State beats them by 40. But even if they do, the Bama fans will be like “Oh, they just didn’t want to be there” or “It’s hard for us to get up for a non playoff game.” Even though Saban they didn’t have anybody opt out for this game.

jethreauxdawg

Dec 20, 2010
Did that attempted deep pass from young hit a camera wire? It came down way short and appeared to be very wobbly

karlchilders.sixpack

Jun 5, 2008
Before the game, I was going to say, I did not know midgets played college football...
Till No.22 just ripped off that run.

IBleedMaroonDawg

Nov 12, 2007
Not a fan of the blindside block penalty. Especially how it was called there.
They did the same thing on South Carolina's last possession last night. They called a blindside block when the player hit him in the chest. It's like it usually goes when they're putting an emphasis on something penalties wise. They over compensate and call anything that even remotely looks like that foul a penalty.

Reactions: Duggar Hall Desk

IBleedMaroonDawg

Nov 12, 2007
I would figure out someway/anyway to draft Bryce Young if I was a general manager of a NFL team. Something about him is just a little different than the rest of the quarterbacks that were like him I've seen in the past few years.

Reactions: chuckster.sixpack

UncleChuck

Aug 6, 2021
It hurts, but I’m pulling for Bama today. One of my buddies is a K-State grad. He’s a normal guy until K-State sports are involved and then he becomes unbearable. If they win, he’ll never shut up about how we lose to Bama every year, and he didn’t think they were much of a program.
K-State fans are surprisingly annoying in this manner, if you can find them.

chuckster.sixpack

Mar 26, 2015
I would figure out someway/anyway to draft Bryce Young if I was a general manager of a NFL team. Something about him is just a little different than the rest of the quarterbacks that were like him I've seen in the past few years.

He’s more than just a little different. Despite being undersized, he thinks - actually knows - that he is the best player on the field. I’m like you, unless I’m Buffalo, Dallas, KC, Philly or Cincy, I’m taking him in the first round.

Reactions: IBleedMaroonDawg

BoDawg.sixpack

Feb 5, 2010
Slight hijack of my own thread, but Kentucky's backup QB looks to be a mid tier Conference USA calibre player at best.

patdog

May 28, 2007
Disastrous end to the 1st half for K-State. 18 play 10 minute drive comes up empty. Even Lane Kiffin says damn dude, quit pushing your luck and take the field goal. Then gives up a 98-yard TD drive in the last minute. Ouch.

MSUDAWGFAN

Apr 17, 2014
If I was an NFL GM, I would learn from the mistakes of other GMs and never draft a QB from Alabama that played under Saban. Except for Hurts, who went to Omlahoma to actually get real coaching, Alabama QBs have - to put it nicely- under performed their draft spot in the league.

I think Young will be no different.

IBleedMaroonDawg

Nov 12, 2007
Disastrous end to the 1st half for K-State. 18 play 10 minute drive comes up empty. Even Lane Kiffin says damn dude, quit pushing your luck and take the field goal. Then gives up a 98-yard TD drive in the last minute. Ouch.
The second half hasn't been too good for them either. This game is getting out of hand quick. I think Alabama is trying to make a statement as to why they think they should've been put in the playoffs.

21 points in the last two minutes and 24 seconds.

Reactions: patdog

msudawg1200

Sep 19, 2012
Well, you can tell your friend what's happening to them is what we have to deal with every year

patdog

May 28, 2007
The second half hasn't been too good for them either. This game is getting out of hand quick. I think Alabama is trying to make a statement as to why they think they should've been put in the playoffs.

21 points in the last two minutes and 24 seconds.
I’d say they’re making a pretty strong statement. I don’t think the TCU coach would want any part of Alabama.

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login