Who goes #1 overall tonight?

HRMSU

Apr 26, 2022
Does Cross make the top 5? Last I saw his Over under was 7.5

IBleedMaroonDawg

Nov 12, 2007
All of you guys keep picking Cross to go early in the first round but nobody has him on their top 10 list on TV. What gives?

HRMSU

Apr 26, 2022
All of you guys keep picking Cross to go early in the first round but nobody has him on their top 10 list on TV. What gives?

Just playing the posted odds but anything can happen especially with losing franchises picking at the top

IBleedMaroonDawg

Nov 12, 2007
Just playing the posted odds but anything can happen especially with losing franchises picking at the top

I was just curious and watch the draft but I'm not that versed in how they really work. Only care about a couple of teams the Bears and the Cowboys I wish the Bears with draft a good wide receiver with their first pick in the Dallas would get a good defense of tackle or defensive end.

HRMSU

Apr 26, 2022
I was just curious and watch the draft but I'm not that versed in how they really work. Only care about a couple of teams the Bears and the Cowboys I wish the Bears with draft a good wide receiver with their first pick in the Dallas would get a good defense of tackle or defensive end.

Bears are a historic franchise and I think the league is better when they are good plus I hate the Packers. Self confessed Cowboys fan myself. Would like to see a top OL guy or trade back for 2 picks; 1 in 2nd and 1 in 3rd. This draft talent curve is abnormal compared to regular years and the talent starts to flatten out around the 3rd-4th round. You can find affordable starters there.

HRMSU

Apr 26, 2022
Well Cross went Top 10 not Top 5 but to that I say Hell Yeah Boy!!!

Come to State and master pass blocking = Top 10 NFL pick is my sales pitch

IBleedMaroonDawg

Nov 12, 2007
Well Cross went Top 10 not Top 5 but to that I say Hell Yeah Boy!!!

Come to State and master pass blocking = Top 10 NFL pick is my sales pitch

Awesome prognostication guys. Good luck to Cross

Da' Bears and Dallas haven't made a decent pick for a while.

HRMSU

Apr 26, 2022
Yeah, Dallas drafted the best player of the draft last year

100% true for that 1 player but the body of work is yet to be determined. I absolutely love the Cowboys but after 25 years I'm starting to get pretty pissed off at no meaningful wins and the value of the franchise still be #1 out of all sports! Jerry is the GM right? No way any other GM in this world makes it 25 years with this lack of results but hey #1 worth franchise so what does he actually care? Best owner and business man in the NFL but the absolute worst GM in history!!

Cooterpoot

Aug 29, 2012
100% true for that 1 player but the body of work is yet to be determined. I absolutely love the Cowboys but after 25 years I'm starting to get pretty pissed off at no meaningful wins and the value of the franchise still be #1 out of all sports! Jerry is the GM right? No way any other GM in this world makes it 25 years with this lack of results but hey #1 worth franchise so what does he actually care? Best owner and business man in the NFL but the absolute worst GM in history!!

The statement was, they haven't made a decent pick in awhile. That is false.

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login