Who hear thinks KY makes it to the CWS?

thekimmer

Aug 30, 2012
We won a series in BR so that alone proves it is possible but I don't expect it to happen. LSU has such an advantage in game 1 with skenes. I don't think LSU has the pitching depth to win the CWS though. The SEC team that has the best chance in my opinion is UT unfortunately.

Reactions: ronpolk

ababyatemydingo

Nov 27, 2008
LSUs starting pitching has settled down some since our series. But it's still not a great staff. KY can hit and has good enough pitching to take that series. I'm pulling for them. Would love to see the LSU melt. They're pretty cocky right now

IBleedMaroonDawg

Nov 12, 2007
I'm watching Duke vs. Virginia. You remember the "HOs." They have become the center of college baseball excellence. They were such fun hosts for us a few years ago.

Come on, Duke! Piss off the HOs and announcers.

The Peeper

Feb 26, 2008
yeah right no GIF by Dark Igloo

IBleedMaroonDawg

Nov 12, 2007
Duke was ahead 5 - 4, going into the bottom of the 9th.

Virginia had two guys on with two outs.

The batter hit a blast to left field, and it was caught just above the top of the wall, robbing them of a home run and a walk off win.

Duke takes game one. Great game.

Reactions: onewoof

onewoof

Mar 4, 2008
the axe fell hard on the SEC in the regional round. Vandy, Milk Men, Woo Pig and Auburn ended their seasons.

next round will result in half of the 6 getting axed as well. UK won't make it out of BR, they would have had a chance up in Lexington though.

Willow Grove Dawg

Nov 3, 2016
We won a series in BR so that alone proves it is possible but I don't expect it to happen. LSU has such an advantage in game 1 with skenes. I don't think LSU has the pitching depth to win the CWS though. The SEC team that has the best chance in my opinion is UT unfortunately.
Florida-South Carolina winner will be a tough out in Omaha

StumpNewGround

Dec 9, 2022
Do not discount Alabama. Stranger things have happened.

Let me rephrase that. The number one seed has not made Omaha three years straight and has not won a title since 99.

BELdog

Aug 23, 2012
Somebody is sure to get screwed in Omaha this year, so I hope the refs have the decency to bring the KY…

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login