Who is the poster who said we would finish with an overall losing record?

AstroDog

Oct 5, 2022
I haven't heard anyone say that, but I've only been on this board for a short time. My hope was that Jans could get us over the hump and into the dance where Howland only made it once during his stay. Howland got close several times, but always came up short. I think the difference is the intense "D" that Jans has installed into this team. I think our "O" is about the same as Howland's and that's where Jans will have to recruit scorers to improve. And I think he will improve the "O". When they shook hands with UF's team, I wish Jans would have whispered to Kugel...."would love to have you back"....but I think that would be considered tampering. Jans will find us scorers, but the "D" got us the season that we got with basically Howland's players. Go Dogs!!

L4Dawg

Oct 27, 2016
I haven't heard anyone say that, but I've only been on this board for a short time. My hope was that Jans could get us over the hump and into the dance where Howland only made it once during his stay. Howland got close several times, but always came up short. I think the difference is the intense "D" that Jans has installed into this team. I think our "O" is about the same as Howland's and that's where Jans will have to recruit scorers to improve. And I think he will improve the "O". When they shook hands with UF's team, I wish Jans would have whispered to Kugel...."would love to have you back"....but I think that would be considered tampering. Jans will find us scorers, but the "D" got us the season that we got with basically Howland's players. Go Dogs!!
The thread has been linked. It was southfarmchicken.

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login