Who wants me to come back for one last year?

Will Rogers.sixpack

Sep 25, 2022
Ok, since y’all know now that you’re going to have Shapen and Parson for next year, who wants to see me back in maroon and white for one final year?
Yes or no.

SouthFarmchicken

Oct 20, 2016
Ok, since y’all know now that you’re going to have Shapen and Parson for next year, who wants to see me back in maroon and white for one final year?
Yes or no.
No thanks. Both are better athletes, have better arm talent, and aren’t scared shitless of SEC Dlinemen. You wanna get a start on your coaching career, we would love to have you and would love for you to be at State many years.

IBleedMaroonDawg

Nov 12, 2007
You were a system QB. I do not think we will be playing that system. It's gonna be hard enough for a quarterback who wants to throw the ball at Mississippi State anymore. You don't wanna be a part of some new thing that they ***** about #RTGDNB. better than you move on down the road so that noodle crowd doesn't destroy what you used to have.

Aug 15, 2011
I’d love to have you back, but unless we get some big uglies up front soon, it might be hazardous to your health to stay!!

Leeshouldveflanked

Nov 12, 2016

eckie1

Jun 23, 2007
Please, take your talents to a playoff contender and bank $300K in the process!! This is all very logical!*****

OG Goat Holder

Sep 30, 2022
You were a system QB. I do not think we will be playing that system. It's gonna be hard enough for a quarterback who wants to throw the ball at Mississippi State anymore. You don't wanna be a part of some new thing that they ***** about #RTGDNB. better than you move on down the road so that noodle crowd doesn't destroy what you used to have.
Are we sure Lebby ISN’T a system coach? Bunch of stuff I’ve heard and read says he wants a throwing QB. Is he from the Air Raid tree?

Personally, even if Leach were still coaching, majority of MSU fans would still be ready for ole Willie to move on. Its been 4 years.

Last edited:

kired

Aug 22, 2008
Wright will be back too won’t he? We should be fine if so

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login