Who was the user that would do pictures of construction updates in Starkville?...

dickiedawg

Feb 22, 2008
Looks like they’re getting ready to do something in the building where Northside Nutrition is, right there on 182 and (I think) Jackson. That property was once rumored to be where Humble Taco was going, I don’t know what the plans are.
Further West on 182 they’ve remodeled a building to open StarkVegas Pawn. Haven't been in but they did a pretty nice job on the building. Used to be A-1 towing and auto repair before they moved into a bigger space.

Aug 3, 2011
always loved those during the summer.
Way back there was a guy that did it a ton. I think his handle was something like p_digital something or another. There was obviously more to the name than that but that little bit is all that i remember. Tried searching but couldn’t find any of it.

The Peeper

Feb 26, 2008
Well you obviously didn't like my campus one from yesterday so I'll see if I can look back and find that poster
Looks like they’re getting ready to do something in the building where Northside Nutrition is, right there on 182 and (I think) Jackson. That property was once rumored to be where Humble Taco was going, I don’t know what the plans are.
Further West on 182 they’ve remodeled a building to open StarkVegas Pawn. Haven't been in but they did a pretty nice job on the building. Used to be A-1 towing and auto repair before they moved into a bigger space.
They were putting a roof on it last week when I went by, had a dumpster full of I guess the old roof looked like.

Grove Sh.tter

Sep 30, 2022
Well you obviously didn't like my campus one from yesterday so I'll see if I can look back and find that poster

They were putting a roof on it last week when I went by, had a dumpster full of I guess the old roof looked like.
That was the siding, not the roof.

dawgstudent

Apr 15, 2003

Your post reminded me of the picture posts.

kired

Aug 22, 2008
I need to get back into it. Added kids to the mix and it has removed some of my free time. Someone send me a babysitter and a gatorade one Saturday, and I'll post a construction picture thread. The amount of construction on campus right now is pretty amazing to see.
That’s incredible that @AlCoDog and @aerodawg.sixpack almost remembered your user name from years ago. I remembered the p but that’s all I got

Same as others have said, I always enjoyed seeing the pics.

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login