Who wins the day 1 draft?

Dawgg

Sep 9, 2012
Jets or Eagles.
I dunno about the Eagles.

I’ll begrudgingly admit AJ Brown is a good player, but $25 Million/year is a whole lot of money for a wide receiver unless you think it’s the only thing keeping you from winning it all and I would submit to you that the Eagles are a lot more than a big name receiver away from winning a Super Bowl.

Hot Rock

Jan 2, 2010
Eagles got two really good players. If you ignore the money spent, then they are one of the top winners. Thing is, I can't ignore the money. They could have drafted the same player that TN did and have a player and the money.

I guess it depends on what they can get with that 2nd pick from that trade.

Like Dawgg said, the Eagles need a good bit. By trading for AJ, they actually get two players. AJ and another in the 3rd. If they really need lots of players then this was good for them. This way they get more of a known player with the 1st round pick and then can get another win the 3rd. There will be several good players that can help them in the 3rd.

I think we all can agree that the Eagles picking Davis earlier was a good pick there.

That's two impact players at the top of the draft with an extra player added in the 3rd. That's pretty good if they have $ to spend.

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login