Why did the LSU women not come out for the National Anthem?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GloryDawg

Mar 3, 2005
What are they saying? That seems to be a big stink over in Cajun land.

PapaDawg

Nov 19, 2014
Mulkey said she did not when the anthem played. The team’s routine was to leave the court with 12 minutes remaining before tipoff just as it had been all year. From what I have read today a lot of the teams are not on the court when the anthem is played. 🤷🏻‍♂️

Dawghouse

Sep 14, 2011
Im all for sticking it to LSU and Mulkey but this is a nothing burger. The media hates her so they are hyping it up. The only team that did stay on the court that day was Iowa. Both teams in the other game were gone as well.

Reactions: horshack.sixpack

karlchilders.sixpack

Jun 5, 2008
Routine huh?
I suspect she did not want to take a chance on her team taking a knee.
I don't think she would like it, herself.

Reactions: PBRME

mstateglfr

Feb 24, 2008
Im all for sticking it to LSU and Mulkey but this is a nothing burger. The media hates her so they are hyping it up. The only team that did stay on the court that day was Iowa. Both teams in the other game were gone as well.
Blame the evil liberal media, but the Republican Governor of Louisiana released a critical statement of Mulkey and the team. He then declared he wants the university system to demand all athletes stand for the Anthem or lose their scholarship.

On the list of what's actually important to making the lives of Louisianans better, this has to be #238th down. But it must be a priority and what is focused on even if it doesn't improve the lives, health, or safety of anyone!

Reactions: Dawgg
Status
Not open for further replies.
Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login