Why do they have to put 400 trash cans in the grove

DawgsGoneWild

Sep 25, 2012
Bunch of self entitled douches. Think they should just drop trash where they stand or daddy will pay someone do it

Sep 29, 2022
For the trash.

She Mate Me

Dec 7, 2008
Y'all may not have noticed, but Rebel faithful really like to toss their alcoholic beverages into the air.

They need more trash cans, not less. (And brains)

TaleofTwoDogs

Jun 1, 2004
Kinda what my old roommate back in Critz use to say after a a long hard night of drinking, "if you can find one not so full they make pretty good beds."

She Mate Me

Dec 7, 2008
Kinda what my old roommate back in Critz use to say after a a long hard night of drinking, "if you can find one not so full they make pretty good beds."

Am I misunderstanding, or are you saying your roommate thought trash cans made pretty good beds???

TaleofTwoDogs

Jun 1, 2004
Am I misunderstanding, or are you saying your roommate thought trash cans made pretty good beds???
Yep, we had a 44 gal can outside our door and several times I would find him asleep in the can having fallen in while fumbling for his keys late at night. I don't think he meant to fall in each time but made the best of a bad situation. Needless to say he missed most of his morning classes and flunked out his freshmen year.

Last edited:

onewoof

Mar 4, 2008
Yep, we had a 44 gal can outside our door and several times I would find him asleep in the can having fallen in while fumbling for his keys late at night. I don't think he meant to fall in each time but made the best of a bad situation. Needless to say he missed most of his morning classes and flunk out his freshmen year.
Shocked Oscar The Grouch GIF by Sesame Street

• Haha
Reactions: Fritz!

Pookieray

Oct 14, 2012
Trying to make it easy enough for those trashy people so they don't have to exert to much energy.

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login