Why don’t we ever do our helmets

WilCoDawg

Sep 6, 2012
Like these other maroon teams with the sparkly (I apologize for not finding a better term) and matte finish such as the one Minnesota has on today? I personally think they’re the bee’s knees.

Dawgg

Sep 9, 2012
I'm going to be honest, I think we've tried that before and it looked more burgundy/Templeton Maroon than true maroon.

OG Goat Holder

Sep 30, 2022
I like them too. I like switching stuff up constantly, myself. I see no reason not to do it, except money I guess. So depends on who's funding.

BingleCocktail

May 25, 2014
Like these other maroon teams with the sparkly (I apologize for not finding a better term) and matte finish such as the one Minnesota has on today? I personally think they’re the bee’s knees.
BUT IT DOESNT HELP WHEN YOUr LOGO IS FROM BUCEES

College Sports Cape GIF by Minnesota Gophers

thumbs up good job GIF by Ratboys

Johnnie Come Lately

Nov 4, 2022
I think we wore something akin to that when we laid that egg against Oklahoma State to start the 2013 season. I know it had a goofy looking bulldog stenciled on it...

bully12

Sep 2, 2012
Those helmets are absolutely FUGLY!! And that's my two-cents worth on matt finish helmets. They look awful as well.

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login