Why is Kiffin such an immature d-bag?

18IsTheMan

Jan 19, 2022
Posted this on X yesterday:

I guess he sees himself as a modern-day Spurrier. For one, Spurrier had the credentials to back up his talk (8x SEC East champ, 6X SEC champ, national champion). To date, Kiffin hasn't accomplished anything notable...one good season at SoCal and 2 good seasons at Ole Miss. For another, Spurrier limited most of his barbs to UF's rivals (UGA, UT, FSU mostly). He didn't waste too much time shooting barbs at the lower teams in the league...don't know if he viewed that as unsporting or just not worth it for teams he didn't view as threats (not saying he never did).

Not sure why he feels it necessary to jab at us. It's not like Beamer has said anything derogatory towards Antwane or Ole Miss.

I said it a while back and I'll reiterate: I would sign up for going 1-11 if it meant a guaranteed win against Ole Miss.

4E2Thee

Joined Apr 1, 2016
Feb 1, 2022
I kinda like Joey Freshwater. He's entertaining. I don't care about Ole Miss. I would LOVE to win that game. But as long as a LB or SS lights Juice's *** up and sits his *** down, I'll call it a win. And I mean DJ Swearinger Take a 15 yard penalty Light His *** UP AND SIT DOWN kinda hit. :sneaky:

Reactions: 18IsTheMan

18IsTheMan

Jan 19, 2022
I would not take 1-11 with a guaranteed win over Ole Miss. Talk about a miserable season!
I've never wanted to shut anyone's mouth as much as I do Kiffin this year.

They are going to roll into WB 5-0, untested and ranked in the top 10. I have never wanted a win so bad in my life.

gamecock stock

Jan 21, 2022
Anyone who has ever traveled to Oxford has to just shake their head. How in hell anyone can recruit a prospect to that isolated small area of nothing, has to be a great, great recruiter. Johnny Vaught deserves his legendary status.

Reactions: Dutch Cock

92Pony

Joined Jan 18, 2011
Jan 20, 2022
I don't know that I wish him injured, but I do kinda hope that Ole Mis WR catches exactly 3 passes all season long for -15yds.

18IsTheMan

Jan 19, 2022
I don't know that I wish him injured, but I do kinda hope that Ole Mis WR catches exactly 3 passes all season long for -15yds.
Wouldn't hurt my feelings. He faked an injury most of last year, so he's due one.

Rogue Cock

Joined Sep 11, 2000
Jan 22, 2022
Anyone who has ever traveled to Oxford has to just shake their head. How in hell anyone can recruit a prospect to that isolated small area of nothing, has to be a great, great recruiter. Johnny Vaught deserves his legendary status.
Used to be the coeds. I like the town of Oxford and the school is pretty, but it is rather remote.

Reactions: gamecock stock

PrestonyteParrot

May 28, 2024
Posted this on X yesterday:

I guess he sees himself as a modern-day Spurrier. For one, Spurrier had the credentials to back up his talk (8x SEC East champ, 6X SEC champ, national champion). To date, Kiffin hasn't accomplished anything notable...one good season at SoCal and 2 good seasons at Ole Miss. For another, Spurrier limited most of his barbs to UF's rivals (UGA, UT, FSU mostly). He didn't waste too much time shooting barbs at the lower teams in the league...don't know if he viewed that as unsporting or just not worth it for teams he didn't view as threats (not saying he never did).

Not sure why he feels it necessary to jab at us. It's not like Beamer has said anything derogatory towards Antwane or Ole Miss.

I said it a while back and I'll reiterate: I would sign up for going 1-11 if it meant a guaranteed win against Ole Miss.

Agree. Idol emulation and spoiled child syndrome.

Lurker123

Jan 18, 2022
I buy the younger version of spurrier theory, with social media added in to magnify.

I imagine this is what our opponents (and Floridas) felt like at times.

gamecock stock

Jan 21, 2022
Used to be the coeds. I like the town of Oxford and the school is pretty, but it is rather remote.
I did not find the campus anything out of the ordinary. It was OK. And I sure would not want to live in that town.. The coeds I'm sure are pretty. But I prefer Carolina ladies.

Last edited:
Reactions: Rogue Cock

Tngamecock

Jan 22, 2022
Seriously….my 12 year old grandson can make that one handed catch constantly. We practice it all the time.

Lurker123

Jan 18, 2022
If you like to laugh at kiffin, look up the tosh.0 skit called "Kiffin's Krimson Korner".

There are 2 parts, and they are great

18IsTheMan

Jan 19, 2022
With some of the crap that Antwane has said and with Kiffin's barbs, you'd think we were the ones that screwed Antwane over and not the other way around.

Reactions: Rogue Cock
Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login