Will expected to be in the portal…

Baddog11

Aug 28, 2013
Man, I’m not sure I’ve ever in my life heard tv announcers talk so bad about a quarterback. They were saying he was throwing early because he felt pressure …but the pressure wasn’t really there. They were saying dart stood strong in the pocket and delivered strong throws in the face of pressure. They were saying Will’s passes looked weak because his throwing motion was off his back foot and he just wasn’t able to make the throws. They were laughing about him losing a foot race to a dlineman twice his weight. Every time he took the field, they undressed him.

Reactions: OopsICroomedmypants

dog99walker

Jul 16, 2021
I would. He went from all-SEC to chump this year. I would”take my talents to…” somewhere else

The Peeper

Feb 26, 2008
"After careful consideration, prayer, and talking with my family, please respect my decision" yada yada yada .....

Baddog11

Aug 28, 2013
It’s definitely a transfer to tsun, right?

I mean, I’ve never watched a state player hug & smile & laugh & love on rebels like will did last night during the game.
But at least we didn’t have to see him give his equipment to Kiffin’s son like he did in the postgame last year

Perd Hapley

Sep 30, 2022
Man, I’m not sure I’ve ever in my life heard tv announcers talk so bad about a quarterback. They were saying he was throwing early because he felt pressure …but the pressure wasn’t really there. They were saying dart stood strong in the pocket and delivered strong throws in the face of pressure. They were saying Will’s passes looked weak because his throwing motion was off his back foot and he just wasn’t able to make the throws. They were laughing about him losing a foot race to a dlineman twice his weight. Every time he took the field, they undressed him.
Well that would certainly make you wonder what game the announcers were watching, because Dart was 17ing terrible. Much worse than Rogers (who obviously wasn’t great). 96 yards passing and 3.7 YPA against probably the worst pass defense in the Power 5.

BoDawg.sixpack

Feb 5, 2010
Well that would certainly make you wonder what game the announcers were watching, because Dart was 17ing terrible. Much worse than Rogers (who obviously wasn’t great). 96 yards passing and 3.7 YPA against probably the worst pass defense in the Power 5.
It looked like both were playing less than 100% which is not unusual at that point in the season. Georgia got a few good licks on Dart.

Rupert Jenkins

Nov 29, 2017
I appreciate what Will has done and imo he gave it his best effort last night. Let's all wish him well and not be classless douchebags. He has taken more criticism than he deserves and this year has been total ****. If I was him I would not have came back from the injury. I would have let everybody enjoy the amazing play of Mike Wright. Which is exactly what we all deserved.

L4Dawg

Oct 27, 2016
Rogers was good at the Leach offense. Hopefully he can find somebody that still runs it.

Perd Hapley

Sep 30, 2022
1-3 in Egg Bowls. 2 winning seasons, 2 losing seasons. Records that not much of anyone cares about. A pretty mixed bag of a legacy. Obviously tied to Leach and his passing. Best for everyone for him to leave.
I still wouldn’t rule out him returning, depending on the hire. But it makes sense that he’d want his last year to be in an AR system, so somewhere like WSU (where he originally committed) or WKU makes sense.

If Lebby is the hire, I’d say there’s a very strong chance he’ll make a pitch for him to stick around. He’s got all his roots in the AR.

olblue

Mar 11, 2018

I mean, I’ve never watched a state player hug & smile & laugh & love on rebels like will did last night during the game.
But at least we didn’t have to see him give his equipment to Kiffin’s son like he did in the postgame last year
I wish he would come back just to piss people like you off.

prdubya

Nov 29, 2017
Sad to see him go, but agree with the above that maybe it’s best to move on.

Will, thanks for everything over the past few years. Appreciate you playing hard last night and wish we could have sent you out a winner. As long as you’re not going to ole miss, I’ll be rooting for you.

Podgy

Oct 1, 2022
Best of luck to Will. One of the best QB's in State history and yes it's because he did well in a specific system. That's what a QB is supposed to do. He's leaving a positive legacy unlike some of the angry dipsh&ts on this site who attack him personally.

ezsoil

May 26, 2013
I would do the same thing.....he isn't an NFL QB but can leave College as the All Time passing leader .....albeit with an asterisk Covid year .....

BulldogLegacy

Feb 27, 2008
And where were they wrong in what they said about Will?

woozman

Nov 13, 2004

If he wants to run the scout team, he’s definitely going to OM…

DesertDawg

Feb 13, 2017
It’s Portal season. Every player that is worth a crap should enter. Some will leave some will stay. The new coach will have to hit it hard to overturn our roster and get us somewhat competitive in year one.

mcdawg22

Sep 18, 2004
Get Out No GIF

HotMop

May 8, 2006
Do you disagree? I saw this as well.

Reactions: thatsbaseball
Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login