Will Rogers is simply a loser.

IBleedMaroonDawg

Nov 12, 2007
Are you a bot? I think you've made it clear that you don't like Will and that he has not gonna make it as a quarterback in this new system.

I have to tell you he hasn't played any better than any other Mississippi State quarterback against Alabama since Sleepy Robinson.

MSUGUY

Oct 11, 2020
Are you a bot? I think you've made it clear that you don't like Will and that he has not gonna make it as a quarterback in this new system.

I have to tell you he hasn't played any better than any other Mississippi State quarterback against Alabama since Sleepy Robinson.
Yea LSU and Alabama in the same month? What other school does that?

Reactions: IBleedMaroonDawg

Anon1664455826

Sep 29, 2022
I think we approved over and over again that you don't really have to know anything about sports to post on this board. We just made sure that we had even more people to tell you.
You're just part of the same cult as everybody else that think will isn't at least part of the problem. I promise you I have more athletic ability in my pinky finger than you do. Just because you pretend to be cool on a message board doesn't make it so.

horshack.sixpack

Oct 30, 2012
You're just part of the same cult as everybody else that think will isn't at least part of the problem. I promise you I have more athletic ability in my pinky finger than you do. Just because you pretend to be cool on a message board doesn't make it so.
Got ourselves a bona fide athlete here. Please rush out and spy Milroe. Thank you in advance.

Trojanbulldog19

Aug 25, 2014
I think he's won more than he's lost. He has good games and bad. He's not most gifted qb athletically. He's learning new system. Offense has been better.
Seems like arnett snd Brock are the losers because the defense can't force a punt to save their lives

She Mate Me

Dec 7, 2008
Man you must not read the board a lot because there’s plenty of criticism of Will.

SouthFarmChicken just has a knack for being a dìck.

Absolutely. Being critical of him is fine. Especially when he makes a really dumb play like the pass before halftime.

Calling him a loser considering how much he's done and how hard he's worked for this program just proves the OP is probably the actual loser.

BigDawg0074

Oct 12, 2016
He’s not a loser but he has limits just like every single QB I have ever watched field snaps in a Bulldog uniform. Rogers has orchestrated a lot of wins for this program and that is undeniable. I would say that he is responsible for far more wins than losses, his record alone is proof of that. Rest assured the next QB will have limits too. Mississippi State outperforms our budget but our budget is still pretty badly outmatched by every other program.

Simmer

Jun 21, 2013
At least o can beat the traffic. Thanks Will. Throw the f'n ball!

bulldognation

Jan 26, 2004
There must be something good on that sideline for Will because he keeps finding ways to get back on it. Hookers? Blow?

IBleedMaroonDawg

Nov 12, 2007
No, Will is just part of the problem, and until you realize that, you're going to just be banging your head against the wall without anybody listening or giving a ****.

DerHntr

Sep 18, 2007
The bigger the game, the worse Will plays

The smaller the game, the better Will plays

Make of that fact what you will
I don’t disagree with you here but aren’t the bigger games played against better competition? So he plays worse against better defense. It’s not exactly shocking.

He is definitely not built for this offense. Sadly we have no one else on the roster at QB who is built for it either. Basically we are screwed. It would be fine by me to bench him at this point and work on the future. It’s just hard to do that to a senior and to throw in the towel on the season 5 games in. The coaches and will are in a hell of a tough spot.

onewoof

Mar 4, 2008
Let this sink in. Less 3 and outs and 2 TDs was our moral victory.

eckie1

Jun 23, 2007
I don’t disagree with you here but aren’t the bigger games played against better competition? So he plays worse against better defense. It’s not exactly shocking.

He is definitely not built for this offense. Sadly we have no one else on the roster at QB who is built for it either. Basically we are screwed. It would be fine by me to bench him at this point and work on the future. It’s just hard to do that to a senior and to throw in the towel on the season 5 games in. The coaches and will are in a hell of a tough spot.
It’s a coaching staff that would have about a .0000001% chance of being employed anywhere else in P5, too.

Y’all know the back story. We haven’t had an AD since Byrne left. Keenum panicked and made the cheap and easy hire because he didn’t prioritize replace the AD he just told to GTFO.

Reactions: DerHntr
Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login