Will Rogers SEC Now Interview

HamSammich

Nov 9, 2016
After seeing his face and how he seems to be holding back laughs, All I can picture is Leach in the background holding up cue cards. “Hey, uhhhh, Will *cough cough* She told me she isn’t married quite yet so uh *cough cough* maybe you should ask her to be your fat little girlfriend *cough cough*

TXDawg.sixpack

Apr 10, 2009
Love young Will.

He's grinning like Frodo Baggins after he leaves the hobbit pub in that video. I think he may be stoned on marijuana chewing gum.
He’s not stoned…he 100% knew what he was going to do at the end of his first answer.

I’d be surprised if someone didn’t dare/bet him to do it!

TheStateUofMS

Dec 26, 2009
Watch again with volume up loud. He finishes answering the question then (in my daughter’s words) “adjusts himself” and lets it fly.

it‘s obvious and 100% intentional!
I heard it but it sounded like someone breathing into the mic. Certainly wasn't a squeaker.

Will Rogers.sixpack

Sep 25, 2022
Good catch. Although it wasn’t me that ripped it I’ll just say that. Austin and Chance where trying to make me laugh the whole time. I can’t say on here exactly what Chance was doing to try to get me to laugh though. And btw I like to chew gum, and they suggested it since I was a little nervous. Hopefully I won’t be that nervous when I win the Heisman this year.

L4MANDW

Feb 21, 2018
Good catch. Although it wasn’t me that ripped it I’ll just say that. Austin and Chance where trying to make me laugh the whole time. I can’t say on here exactly what Chance was doing to try to get me to laugh though. And btw I like to chew gum, and they suggested it since I was a little nervous. Hopefully I won’t be that nervous when I win the Heisman this year.
Well, two of my three questions answered:
1.) Why was you laughing the whole time?
2.) Why was you smackin’ that gum? (LOL, didn’t mama tell ya that was rude while talking on National TV &SEC NOW?😂)
3.) Are Dawgs gonna win out this season?
#INQUIRINGMINDSWANTTOKNOW

L4MANDW

Feb 21, 2018
After seeing his face and how he seems to be holding back laughs, All I can picture is Leach in the background holding up cue cards. “Hey, uhhhh, Will *cough cough* She told me she isn’t married quite yet so uh *cough cough* maybe you should ask her to be your fat little girlfriend *cough cough*
Yeah, & take Mike’s advice on marriage & elope! Maybe Leach’ll even spot him the money…… 😝

Reactions: HamSammich
Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login