Will Rogers

Ranchdawg

Dec 13, 2012
I mean, I know the Will dislikers don't appreciate when these numbers are posted.

But honestly, how many college QBs are this efficient when given the opportunity to throw?

And based on many years of history, he is likely not throwing to future NFL stars
The Offensive coaches are a much bigger problem. Turn Will loose and let him win games. Mix up the plays. LSU lost last week because of their defensive secondary.

She Mate Me

Dec 7, 2008
The Offensive coaches are a much bigger problem. Turn Will loose and let him win games. Mix up the plays. LSU lost last week because of their defensive secondary.

What honestly stuns me is the fact that Arizona's terrible secondary is a well known fact. I assumed after dominating them with the run for a quarter we would unleash our extremely accurate passer on them for a couple of quarters and put them away.

That should have happened.

We should have dictated this game. Instead we let a decent team with a talented, but completely undisciplined QB nearly beat us.

Absolutely ridiculous...

She Mate Me

Dec 7, 2008
Will has been fine. We badly misused the passing game tonight. 17 passes in 4 quarters plus OT with that QB and those receivers made zero sense. I sincerely hope Barbay realizes how much of a disaster of his own doing this almost was.

If he and his head coach don't see this night as some terrible coaching, we have a problem.

I honestly can't see how you 17 up the start we had into a 17ing OT game.

They should give the team two days off and figure out WTF just happened and how to not let it happen again

MSUDC11-2.0

Sep 29, 2022
If he and his head coach don't see this night as some terrible coaching, we have a problem.

I honestly can't see how you 17 up the start we had into a 17ing OT game.

They should give the team two days off and figure out WTF just happened and how to not let it happen again

I am willing to give Barbay a one game mulligan since at least we won. But they’ve gotta be blind to not realize that gameplan was a total mess.

Rupert Jenkins

Nov 29, 2017
When you say you are gonna get the ball to your explosive playmakers I am assuming he means Tulu, Zavion or Creed. Personally I thought they were trying to lose the game. The play calling was dumb the OL was not good and we gave up a lot of wide open pass plays. We did not in fact get the ball to them nearly enough. A 60/40 mix is where we need to be. Idk what that was but we will lose next week if we don't pass more. Plus what is Jrob doing ? He needs the ball too

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login